BPIL and Vibrational Enhancer

Would this be a good combo for someone who wants to work only on their spirituality? Or would BPIL be unnecessary?

1 Like

Yes, that’s a great combination for working on your spirituality!

Best Path in Life will work very well together with Vibrational Enhancement (Ascension) and may make the process a bit smoother.

Edit: It won’t be redundant and can help you discern the best choices along your path more clearly in each moment.

Ascension can develop your discernment over time as well, but the countless ripple effects resulting from one’s choices are always complex to discern, so Best Path in Life is a tremendous help along any path.

As @_OM has put it:

From the description of Best Path in Life:

The paths we choose daily determine our future
Sometimes one choice looks like the best and wisest but over the course of time it turns out that another choice would of lead to the best path for you.
It would be great if we could always see what the future holds for our choices. We could just about always go in the most beneficial direction. Some psychics can see into the future, what a blessing, but most of us haven’t refined our natural psychic abilities to that level just yet.
This item is imbued to help you follow the best path and make the choices that will have the best outcome for you in the long run.

13 Likes

@uial you are an invaluable advisor :heart: :) what do you think, if we add Nullify Negative Astrological Effects to these 2 tags?

2 Likes

That’s a great combination for spiritual growth. It may make the process a bit smoother as well.

Nullify Negative Astrological Effects can help one change long-standing patterns more easily.

I think it’s one of the most potentially beneficial fields and often overlooked. :slightly_smiling_face:

As @_OM and @anon48416969 put it:

Here are relevant discussions from other topics:

13 Likes

Can anyone give me gambling field?
I would appreciate that

Nop.

1 Like