Using 2 dog tags question

I was thinking of getting Intercession 2.0 to add to my BPIL tag. I was wondering hwo to wear them both at the same time. Do i just attach both tags to one necklace? Also is there a limit to how many you can wear outside of how much you can handle?

Do these two tags compliment each other well?

2 Likes

Yes I think that would work just fine.

That is quite hard to say as it involves your energy system and how much it can handle. Wearing multiple tags or more than 4 tags can overload your energy system and slow down the process. I think 2 is enough for your body to handle without slowing down results.

2 Likes

Both of these fields are both very low energy drainage fields. ie basically you shouldn’t feel “anything” while wearing them (Probably why a lot of people think they aren’t working), probably don’t need to ever take them off,
and can be used with other “energy heavier” fields as well.

But yeah, this is a basic staple combo for “I want my life to be better and easier in all ways with minimum effort”.

12 Likes

How would you know if fields are low energy draining or heavy? I can think of Ascension as high energy draining, but apart from that?

1 Like

Years and years of using them among many other fields and tags and outside stuff, testing them with other fields and being very energy sensitive :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Hi @_OM - what are your thoughts on the below categorization?

Low Energy Drainage

• Shielding (?)
  • Intercession
  • Abundance & Prosperity
  • Lion’s Confidence
  • Chakra
  • Happiness Joy
  • Weight Loss
  • Cognitive & Memory Enhancement
  • Voice of Charisma
  • Best Path in Life

Heavy Energy Drainage

• Increased Psychic Functioning
  • The Matchmaker
  • Ascension
  • Enhanced APE
  • Reach for the Stars
  • Socializer
  • Eternity Redux
  • Advanced Healing
10 Likes

Ugh. You’re gonna have me doing this for all the fields…
I see where this is going. :imp:

Probably need more categories…

As BPIL, Happiness & Joy, and Intercession would be under “Minimal Energy”
Ascension, of course, is going to be “Max Energy”

and then “Low, Medium” “High”
which can and will change depending on people’s subsconscious resistance to the field.

And that’s all I’m writing for now lest I be pulled into a librarian category position where people want to argue how much one’s drained or not by each field and how “they can handle it”.

We saw how cranky people got about boosting…

But this is a good start.

11 Likes

Your profile picture is extremely draining lol, when worn its heavier than anything else Ive ever used tbh

3 Likes

Completely agree with @_OM, excellent thing to draw attention to! :smiley:

Best Path in Life and Intercession 2.0 seem generally a very small fraction of the energy drainage of other ‘moderate’ or ‘heavy’ energy drainage fields for most everyone, perhaps even the lowest energy drainage field items.

The Astrological Effects tags feel rather low energy drainage too, more so in particular Nullify Negative Astrological Effects, as Amplify Positive Astrological Effects seems to vary a bit more between different people.

Haha, poor @_OM:wink:

5 Likes

Lol thats exactly what i got and ive used them both together. I asked DreamW and he said it was ok to wear both. I feel no problem and id say they could compliment each other 💁

@_OM Minimal energy drainage doesn’t mean that the fields are working very slowly on you… right? Are they still working in full power (in so many words) ?

2 Likes

They don’t work slowly that is not what he meant. When the field is draining minimal energy it just means that the field is not heavy on your energy system and is not overloading it.

1 Like

Thanks @lol . I thought I read somewhere on here that they work slowly on you … ? I don’t know if that is related to the low or high draining of energy system.

1 Like

That might be true for the Best Path in Life tag as it works on restructuring your entire life. That might take years or a long time for the tag to set your life in its intended path. Happiness and Joy tag does not work slowly on you, it works as quickly as other tags.

5 Likes

Inner beauty is low energy drainage?

Yeah very true, if anyone is wearing intercession and experiences pulses in the head and you can hear the ego’s voice deep down screaming no, that means divine assistance is working on yo ass.

5 Likes

Yes. Yes. Yes. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good to know that. Many thanks @_OM

Thank you for answering ALOT of my questions lately. It’s most appreciated! :pray:

5 Likes

@_OM is like the Issac Newton of this forum lol

5 Likes

+1 and I’m grateful for it.

3 Likes