Opnions on hanging out with "Low vibrational people"

Ever since I’ve started this self improvement journey I’ve slowly stopped hanging out with my friends as much , half because of anxiety lol but also because they just do drugs and drink all the time and I dont wanna be part of that anymore .

They were my friends before doing drugs though but im just scared I’m gonna fall back into my old ways and they also just complain all the time which cant be good, Im in no way better than these guys I believe im just more lucky and blessed to have found out about fields and manifestation

What are you guys opnion on this? Isn’t there that saying which says “You become the 5 people you spend the most time with” or something like that , I dont know

Currently listening to attract soul tribe lol

10 Likes

You’re going through an essential step of self-individuation. I suggest you give this a watch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

People like that can Leech your energy a fair bit

6 Likes

I venture to say that it has happened to all of us who have been with morphic fields for some time. I guess it’s normal. If you change your mentality, it’s hard to keep wanting to be with people who still have the same mentality. I don’t think you would fall for it anyway. In my case, I isolate myself, because I’m in town, with my parents, to save money, and here there are few people and they’re… not good.

Also listening to soul tribe!!! ;P

8 Likes

Anyway, we should move out, actually. Go to another country. Change the scenery. All that. That’s what I have in mind. Don’t you? Doesn’t the idea appeal to you? :star_struck:

…Or the backpacking option! :blush:

4 Likes

My view is that “low vibrational people” are just people who are not as aware as this community is, that is all.

We were there too, and sometimes we have our own lows as well.

Instead of avoiding people (unless they are truly bad for you, but only you know that threshold, of what and who is bad for your well-being and growth), better learn to become “high vibe” in any environment, anywhere, even surrounded by swarms of “lesser vibing souls” :grin:,…, however, for me, personally, environment is very important, or at least where I leave, while I can vibe high in negative working environments and I can (also) tolerate low vibing friends (and I do).

As long as they are not awful, you can hang with them,but thats your choice, your standard, Also your time.

However, each choice is valid, you be you, I be me. :sweat_smile:

If you think about it, many of us are low vibing compared to Captain, Sammy, PU, Maoshan and others and they don’t shun us lol (well, for the most part).

They hang out with us too. :joy::pray:
(here, on the forum)

Conclusion: You Can Hang out with them (if you want).

19 Likes

What you say makes perfect sense. And they have “lower vibration” moments too. But I don’t consider it quite comparable to the situation of getting high and drinking all the time, which is what Mouldy is afraid of relapsing into. Maybe my “choice” is “too much”. But at least trying to find people in another area of the city or whatever, if possible.

3 Likes

If it is going to lead you too fall back into old habits , then it is best to stay away, especially when it comes to drugs and alcohol.

Growth is the hardest thing for others to understand or want to understand.

4 Likes

I would love to get to that level 1 day but i just take on peoples energies unfortunately :?

2 Likes

Did they ever try to force you to drink alcohol and take drugs when you already said no?
I would recommend you to leave them if they did that even once

2 Likes

Nah bro they didnt but i was severly addicted a couple years ago so im just worried ill start again

whenever im with them i defenitley start craving it again…

maybe its best to just let them go sadly

5 Likes

My friend, this is part of the process. Hell, I would say it’s part of the process of living a regular live, let alone with fields… We own instruments that propel us into tremendous growth in a much shorter time than the others around us, and this often causes a very evident separation between our interests/lifestyle/beliefs and theirs.

I ultimately think you should learn how to live and deal with it. The world isn’t generally an high vibration space, and we should become the vessel to this purpose. We should help the people near us, be there for them when they need us, give a pice of advice without acting or believing we are superior. I think you can learn from everyone around you, and you can change a life with few words, being a positive influence.
If you love and care about your friends, if you believe they can also bring something good in your life, don’t let them go entirely. If you feel they’re just toxic for you and are just stunting your growth, maybe you should. You ultimately have to make the decision.
Spiritual growth is important, but so is having a social life and expanding your connections.

7 Likes

Don’t be sad - be of good cheer! There are kind, loving, spiritual, supportive people really close to you. It’s funny how we filter them out simply because an outdated belief system says they don’t exist. You are doing really well, you know. We will support you while you are getting more comfortable with the you that deserves the best of everything, just because.

Healing - Alch Transformation

Healing Heart KY and Empress

13 Likes

Thank you!! are the images fielded lol? i feel my heart chakra being stimulated

3 Likes

Yes, they are from Captain’s Mystic Tarot

3 Likes

I like to hang out with low vibrational people…

… to see their irritation

6 Likes

Who makes the most progress?

One who works and evolve within a “lower vibrational environment” and rasies their vibration.

Or one that is placed in a higher vibrational environment and thus gets a boost upwards.

What’s to happen to the one that gets the boost if they are placed in lower vibration would they be able to sustain themselves as easily as the one who is constantly evolving despite their environment?

Simple black and white example but maybe it can help you.

8 Likes

If a person always keeps the same group of friends it may be for these reason:

1- that person has not changed significantly during their life and neither have their friends.

2- That person and his friends have evolved in the same way during their lives. (Ideal scenario)

3- That person and his friends are no longer at the same level of evolution/vibration but still makes an effort to keep his friends, adapt and tolerate the big differences even though they no longer resonate at the same frequency, so to speak.

They were your friends because at the time you met them you were on the same level as them, but now you have changed and if they cannot keep up with you they will become increasingly incompatible. And being with them would be counterproductive for you, unless you can make them change for the better too.

You will find friends at the same vibrational or consciousness level eventually, don’t worry about that, taking it for granted helps.

8 Likes

Nvm

1 Like

(Fast answer : Yes but no)

I guess we all went through this phase if you changed once or several times. You are not on the same wavelength anymore with them ? Maybe, separate things ? If they are not bad persons at all, you can still hang out with them once in a while. Not expecting anything special from them, as long as they respect your boundaries.

If they start saying “you’ve changed” or try to prevent you from being a better person and sending you negative energy, just cut anything related to them, it’s really not interesting at all, they’ll devour your energy and I would even say “corrupt” yourself.

You also have the choice to try making them being better persons but that’s a lot of work and not everyone wants to be helped. Changing might be frightening for some, jealousy can take form also. They might just reject you or try to make you “downgrade”, as it’s easier than looking oneself.

You can be the best genius in the world or the kindest possible, in a very bad environnement your potential will be very limited and maybe you’ll become the type of people you hated in the first place. By hanging out with people like this they have everything to win, while you have everything to lose.

5 Likes