Opus Manhattan

I use Pboy on those break days to reset the cells to age 16 and repair DNA.

But if I was grinding for 3 weeks straight I wouldn’t use Pboy until the end, in which I’d use it for maybe 2 days or so. Opus is more than enough to cover me until then.

PBoy, abp, brain game, white matter, m8k res only on those days.

15 Likes

For those who have been using this and have considerable experience, is listening to this a single time prior to each brain field specifically both acceptable and optimal?

In my case, for my days off, this is the portion of my intelligence playlist:

Opus Manhattan 1x
The Brain Key 5x
Opus Manhattan 1x
The Manhattan Method 20x
Opus Manhattan 1x
The Conceptual Conglomerate 20x

1 Like

Interesting. Are you still using white matter for its boosting properties during your 3 week grind phase?

Can you share more what your grind phase looks like in the current time? I know you have in the past but I understand it is always evolving. Total devices, rotations ect.

Sorry for the late edit :slight_smile:

Yes. The hydrogen boost from white matter is great.

I’d prefer not doing that anymore. The stack you saw is still up to par though. The one I sent for Zen, in the brain guild discussion thread.

3 Likes

No worries mate.

For those interested:

4 Likes

For those of you looking to excel in your educational pursuits, I’d highly recommend this field as personally this has helped me quite a lot. I just found out today that I passed an exam that most people in my profession don’t pass that easily (with the average passing rate averaging around 40% over the last 10 years). And for context, I started preparation for that exam 3 months before the exam day while the average time it takes people to prepare is around 6 months.

I had a lot of questions about opus and brain fields in general thus I reached out to @DR_MANHATTAN a couple of months ago and he was kind enough to recommend me how to best use this field in conjunction with the Manhattan Method to get to where I needed to get without getting tired. To clarify I used both fields 3 times every single day and it just massively increased my learning capacity and memory.

Would like to express my profound gratitude to @DR_MANHATTAN and of course @Dreamweaver & @SammyG who have been instrumental in my self-development journey!

And of course like everyone else I’m super excited for the next generation of our fields under the Guild system.

26 Likes

Awesome @socialbutterfly_29!

4 Likes

Which manhattan is supreme ?
the manhattan method
the 8K res manhattan
or opus manhattan ?

because i am new so cant figure it out !

please reply

2 Likes

Opus Manhattan remains the best followed by 8k res and after The Manhattan method

5 Likes

Can the Opus Manhattan, 8k RES and The Manhattan used by school going children?

Opus Manhattan + 8k RES + The Manhattan method + White matter
My son will be 10 years old in a couple of months.
This is my personal choice.

upd: And of course the plasma brain too

15 Likes

I picked this up this a.m. - my first Manhattan brain field :grinning:
Looped it for 30 minutes and feeling a major mood boost, almost like a great 1st cup of coffee in the a.m., but without the jolt and crash. It feels more like a gentle uplifting wave washing over my brain and keeping my mood elevated several hours later. I didn’t sleep well last night, yet I’m feeling great and also improved cognition.

First impression is Wow, amazing field!

14 Likes

Ultimate subliminal booster.

Subliminal usually takes around 8-9 days for minimal results to manifest when I focus on a new topic but with this, not even a day finished and I’m reaping full benefits.

Very good for when you want to edit your reality and the mind with this.

11 Likes

Good to know. Thank you!

1 Like

just got this freaking awesome brain booster along with key babel

4 Likes

@Godofworts

Congratulations

5 Likes

Spammed it for 2 hours with 4 listening of ultimate integrator for a week results are slamming down at a tremendous rate, reading speed has gotten quite long-lasting and no comprehension lost which Is kinda rare for a guy like me hell… sometimes I get like a head high wanting to code and make scripts for halo, gzdoom deliberately have gotten overwhelmed by these fields had to stop listening for 3 to 5 hours afterwards tho, everything felt more robust.

Best brain field ever.
FYI write this when I was tired and getting my wisdom teeth pulled

7 Likes

Is this just an audio and mandala/ NFT ? Or just an audi?

Hi, it’s an audio

1 Like