Opus Manhattan

I want to buy booster for my brother which one should I buy first brain key or Opus Manhattan? He uses MM and CC

1 Like

Opus

3 Likes

Thanks!

@DR_MANHATTAN

So this one and brain key go before wiring fields I’ve read. What about white matter? Same?

Also how long can be in between these fields and the wiring? Could I listen to this in the morning, and listen to wiring fields some hours later? Or should there be close to no time in between?

3 Likes

Hi @Chessie

Well, if you use brain fields everyday, before and after becomes relative.

You can listen to white matter whenever. I personally use it every morning and night.

It’s always better to start hammering while the iron is hot :smiley:

8 Likes

impressive, ~ 40 minutes in and I´m feeling light as a feather.

Have a feeling its boosting intent too.

4 Likes

Could this help with things like Unhealthy Food Cravings, for example if i’m a bit addicted to having caffeine / coffee each morning and finding it tough to stop? @DR_MANHATTAN

Why not STOP System, Overcome Addictions or Diet on the Brain? Stuff like Opus can help, but immediate effect would be from replacing stimulation, where just spamming SuperHuman Genius would suffice.

Also you can test Cup of Coffee together with Hypersleep.

2 Likes

Yeah the Stop System makes a lot of sense, I guess I was thinking if it can improve memory and learning and i’ve read comments about reversing PTSD, I was wondering if it had more broader impact then I’d opt to get it in comparison to one solely for reversing unhealthy addiction

Think Cerebrolysine. It’s famous for restoring brain function after substance abuse, is fast and potent so that it can be used ad-hoc for even opiate abuse. But it doesn’t prevent further use, a person simply regenerates their brain and sensitivity, somewhat, maybe even a lot of it. In USSR it was a black market medicine for drug users.

This story comes from wrong perspective how Cerebrolysine actually works, but I have no reason to mistrust hearsay facts there Церебролизин на карманные расходы (Андрей Анатольевич Ломачинский) / Проза.ру (auto translation is very reasonable)

Opus will help you regenerate your brain and replace stimulation, but not so much remove addiction or psychological cravings.

4 Likes

Not Sure where exactly to ask so imma just ask here.
Is it possible to use brain fields to directly enhance my IQ and intelligence in General and pass this intelligence on to my children?

1 Like

Yes.

Your brain gets wired to become more effective at what the Fields aim to do.

This changes your genetic code in turn to affect your DNA. you and your partner pass half and half of your code to your offspring so yes your child would be ‘enhanced’ do the same with fields like negentropy Jing,chi,shen, vibration series, soul restoration series, heal all trauma, guilt, shame etc you want to do as much as you can for yourself but also for the love of your offspring even if they nowhere near (in your book) preferably a partner that also does the same would have great impact on the outcome of this child.

5 Likes

For all the new brain guild members.

I definitely recommend getting this brain field if your goal is to get much faster brain field results.

It primes your brain to multiply it’s growth, while facilitating healing in the process. (Making it an ultimate field for those of you using multiple devices.)

I’ve already posted results previously, as have others, but I can assure you, this is an insane booster like we’ve never seen before.

It’s also extremely beneficial for ego malleability. I use it outside of “just” wiriing my brain or healing it and the rest of the nervous system.

I use it to reconstruct my personality and beliefs as it greatly adjusts those newer thought patterns.

Like Dr. Manhattan said, it’s the all in one tool-kit.

28 Likes

Yes, since I inserted this into the brain stack, it’s a completely different story.

2 Likes

Completely switching from PBoY to Opus is a good move?

I use Pboy on those break days to reset the cells to age 16 and repair DNA.

But if I was grinding for 3 weeks straight I wouldn’t use Pboy until the end, in which I’d use it for maybe 2 days or so. Opus is more than enough to cover me until then.

PBoy, abp, brain game, white matter, m8k res only on those days.

15 Likes

For those who have been using this and have considerable experience, is listening to this a single time prior to each brain field specifically both acceptable and optimal?

In my case, for my days off, this is the portion of my intelligence playlist:

Opus Manhattan 1x
The Brain Key 5x
Opus Manhattan 1x
The Manhattan Method 20x
Opus Manhattan 1x
The Conceptual Conglomerate 20x

1 Like

Interesting. Are you still using white matter for its boosting properties during your 3 week grind phase?

Can you share more what your grind phase looks like in the current time? I know you have in the past but I understand it is always evolving. Total devices, rotations ect.

Sorry for the late edit :slight_smile:

Yes. The hydrogen boost from white matter is great.

I’d prefer not doing that anymore. The stack you saw is still up to par though. The one I sent for Zen, in the brain guild discussion thread.

3 Likes