Opus Manhattan

Field name?

Fields from Psychic University, there are many of them even for these purposes.

Go to his Patreon and search: Nerve, Brain, Heal, etc.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind let me know what field have you got results from PU(NERVES)

I do mind actually, bcs it’s not really easy to track your results to each individual fields when u have a rly huge stack, and I mentioned I have many of them.

Try them all, they are great for sure.

But for Brain, I can surely mention that ‘Brain Damage Reversal’ is rly strong and highly effective. Especially in conjunction with other fields. Whichever sleep deprivations, sleep issues, overexhaustions, or whatever non-optimal habits u used to have, this will help fix all stuff.

7 Likes

This field is amazing. I feel all of my wiring fields are working much faster now. I pick up and read a book, and details I barely even pay much attention to now stick in my mind even more easily. I can recall them days or even weeks later.

If you have M8K and DoM on top of this one I would say you’re well on your way to developing some insane memory abilities. Maybe something akin to hyperthymesia, although without its debilitating effects of course.

I also appreciate how gentle this is compared to the acetylcholine in Brain Key. I have about 13 wiring fields working on me daily, yet I can still use Opus as long as I want without getting an overly violent boost that strains my brain.

Overall I’m really happy with this one.

24 Likes

Will get this probably next month or so, been crazy looping brain key, Manhattan method, drops of memory on poweramp on repeat for 45 to an 1hr 30 mins while playing games or reading📚

2 Likes

Imagine the groundbreaking “brain field” as an advanced, futuristic city, where your memory is not just a building but a dynamic metropolis that evolves, adapts, and flourishes over time.

1. PRKCZ and IGF2R Synergy:
    Think of PRKCZ and IGF2R as an expert architectural team specializing in urban renewal. PRKCZ, like a city planner, designs pathways that enhance the flow and flexibility of the city’s layout, promoting urban plasticity. Meanwhile, IGF2R acts like a preservationist, strengthening the structural integrity of historical buildings (old memories). Together, they ensure the city (your brain) not only maintains its heritage but also seamlessly integrates new developments (memories), enhancing its overall landscape.

2. ISIRB Integration:
    ISIRB is like the city’s traffic control system, ensuring that all vehicular and pedestrian traffic (neurochemical signals) flows smoothly without congestion, maintaining an efficient and balanced urban environment. This system ensures that the city’s resources are used optimally, preventing overload and enhancing the overall functionality of the memory network.

3. Dihexa:
    Imagine Dihexa as a groundbreaking construction technology, far more powerful than anything before it—like comparing a super-powered 3D printer to traditional building methods. It constructs robust and rapidly expanding networks of roads and bridges (synaptic connections), enhancing travel and communication across the entire city, thus dramatically improving how different city sections (brain regions) interact and learn from each other.

4. MET Coding:
    MET coding is akin to having the perfect key for every lock in the city. It ensures that Dihexa’s powerful technology is perfectly compatible with the city’s infrastructure, allowing its profound benefits to be fully realized and integrated into the city’s growth and development plans, enhancing its impact on cognitive functions.

5. Neurotrophic Support:
    This component acts like a dedicated health and wellness department for the city, providing essential services that ensure every neighborhood (neuronal group) thrives. Neurotrophins like NT-3, NRG1, and CNTF are like water, electricity, and gas—vital utilities that support life and development across the city, promoting a healthy, robust environment conducive to long-term growth and resilience.

6. Neuroglobin Enhancement:
    Neuroglobin functions as the city’s environmental protection agency, focusing on oxygen regulation. It ensures that every corner of the city has a clean and sufficient oxygen supply, crucial for maintaining the health of its inhabitants (brain cells) and preventing damage from pollution (hypoxia). This agency guarantees the city’s vitality and endurance, especially under high-demand conditions.

16 Likes

Ok

Hi @DR_MANHATTAN

Are these enhances similar to that of Advantageous Brain plan in permanent restructuring, or it aligns with more needing to be intermittently used than the former passively to maintain brain gains and sustain the new neural architecture built?

Thanks!

It’s a brain wiring booster.
It should be used before wiring fields to get faster permanent results.

As for the memory part, memories naturally fades over time this restores them. They will eventually slowly start to fade again. But very slowly compared to the restoration.

@LordKrishnaOAP

5 Likes

Would you recommend a following scenario?

Warmup

I
1.Manhattan 8K RES
2. The Brain Key
3. Snapping Synapses

I

Prequel
Opus Manhattan
I

Stack

1. Brain -Free Wiring Fields
  2. Brain - Paid Wiring Fields

The Brain Refresher
4. NFT’s and Items

@anon22422910

Sure

2 Likes

i will be buying soon. for gods sake, don’t be snake oil, lol

Use the free stuff instead please

3 Likes

yeah, i’ll work up to this. apologies if i was rude

As one should :slight_smile:

2 Likes

is that u Doe?

5 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor
:rofl:

1 Like

Is there any that you would recommend that are free?

Longevity (ISIRB and RBM3)

1 Like