Opus Manhattan

No worries mate.

For those interested:

4 Likes

For those of you looking to excel in your educational pursuits, I’d highly recommend this field as personally this has helped me quite a lot. I just found out today that I passed an exam that most people in my profession don’t pass that easily (with the average passing rate averaging around 40% over the last 10 years). And for context, I started preparation for that exam 3 months before the exam day while the average time it takes people to prepare is around 6 months.

I had a lot of questions about opus and brain fields in general thus I reached out to @DR_MANHATTAN a couple of months ago and he was kind enough to recommend me how to best use this field in conjunction with the Manhattan Method to get to where I needed to get without getting tired. To clarify I used both fields 3 times every single day and it just massively increased my learning capacity and memory.

Would like to express my profound gratitude to @DR_MANHATTAN and of course @Dreamweaver & @SammyG who have been instrumental in my self-development journey!

And of course like everyone else I’m super excited for the next generation of our fields under the Guild system.

26 Likes

Awesome @socialbutterfly_29!

4 Likes

Which manhattan is supreme ?
the manhattan method
the 8K res manhattan
or opus manhattan ?

because i am new so cant figure it out !

please reply

2 Likes

Opus Manhattan remains the best followed by 8k res and after The Manhattan method

5 Likes

Can the Opus Manhattan, 8k RES and The Manhattan used by school going children?

Opus Manhattan + 8k RES + The Manhattan method + White matter
My son will be 10 years old in a couple of months.
This is my personal choice.

upd: And of course the plasma brain too

15 Likes

I picked this up this a.m. - my first Manhattan brain field :grinning:
Looped it for 30 minutes and feeling a major mood boost, almost like a great 1st cup of coffee in the a.m., but without the jolt and crash. It feels more like a gentle uplifting wave washing over my brain and keeping my mood elevated several hours later. I didn’t sleep well last night, yet I’m feeling great and also improved cognition.

First impression is Wow, amazing field!

14 Likes

Ultimate subliminal booster.

Subliminal usually takes around 8-9 days for minimal results to manifest when I focus on a new topic but with this, not even a day finished and I’m reaping full benefits.

Very good for when you want to edit your reality and the mind with this.

11 Likes

Good to know. Thank you!

1 Like

just got this freaking awesome brain booster along with key babel

4 Likes

@Godofworts

Congratulations

5 Likes

Spammed it for 2 hours with 4 listening of ultimate integrator for a week results are slamming down at a tremendous rate, reading speed has gotten quite long-lasting and no comprehension lost which Is kinda rare for a guy like me hell… sometimes I get like a head high wanting to code and make scripts for halo, gzdoom deliberately have gotten overwhelmed by these fields had to stop listening for 3 to 5 hours afterwards tho, everything felt more robust.

Best brain field ever.
FYI write this when I was tired and getting my wisdom teeth pulled

7 Likes

Is this just an audio and mandala/ NFT ? Or just an audi?

Hi, it’s an audio

1 Like

Please answer anyone

Any link between opus-manhattan and testicle(vibration) ???

@Dr_Manhattan

The testicles contain many nerve endings, hence the reason people feel a lot of pleasure (or pain) there.

If you are feeling something there it could be healing the nerves.

2 Likes

Yes and always

Thank you

Im just dwelling on a question about this field… Opus Manhattan will have permanent effects on the brain right ?

Its not just something that will were out in some hours ?

Im wondering because its called a booster.

White matter is also called a booster but will also have permanent effects right?

And the wiring fields like MM will also have permanent effects ?

1 Like

Yes, it will trigger real permanent growth and make wiring happen much faster. The chemicals will wear off but the growth will be permanent.

PS: I’m still working on the explanations

9 Likes