Opus Manhattan

I noticed every day I’m excited when I reach my brain stack and this starts playing. I can’t explain why, just really really like it

12 Likes

Hello,

Can this be paired with conceptual conglomerate? I am aiming to master the craft of writing/digital marketing and optimising my brain will help immensely.

Would love your thoughts on this, I already have manhattan method, should I use all 3 (MM, OP, CC)? With SLR and Malleable Ego? Any insights would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Yes. It would boost results.

Yep. MM + CC is an ultimate combo and OM would greatly boost them.

Would help with blockages yes, so I would play this before hand.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Yes they are all in my stack, too

Let me know when some of you tried taking dihexa with this

I would start with something that is tested by years of practice like cerebrolysin.

1 Like

I read trough it all. Excuse me if I forgot some stuff. Pboy can help overgrowth, but it also detoxes the brain of a lot of ngf from what I remember. This doesn’t detox the brain from ngf?

If Manhattan adds this to a brain field it will be a gem, it is the best thing rn to promote plasticity a long side dihexa

One could try designing an NFT project in future when the queue is cleared or request it in Fields thread.

1 Like

the problem with nfts they aren’t strong enough

1 Like

No difference from regular fields as far as I can tell.

1 Like

They are usually pretty strong. But they are usually different in structure and functioning. Remember, u got there 3 main fields + each with 3 subfields, and it works in unison.

If they, as usually, have not only an audio, but a mandala as well, then it begins to be a bit different.

To me, overall, NFT fields come across as more ‘personal’, while gumroad ones more like ‘surgical’. But it can vary from field to field.

1 Like

In my experience nfts just need more work, whereas audios u can just play in the background and get results but with nfts it takes daily connection for them to work

nfts have more potential imo, just look at all the listed effects on some of them lol but it takes more time

2 Likes

I’m looking into getting White Matter but already own Opus Manhattan. Do anyone know how these two fields compare - would it make sense for me to buy White Matter as well?

1 Like

Cerebrolysin (developmental code name FPF-1070 ) is a mixture of enzymatically treated peptides derived from pig brain whose constituents can include brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF), nerve growth factor(NGF), and ciliary neurotrophic factor (CNTF).

Every single one of the compounds mentioned above has been targeted and included in the Manhattan series. The rest is a few minor peptides.

These are the basic elements of brain fields

11 Likes

Its been one month when the next brain fields? You was joking right, philp ur joking about this being the last one… oh. U will always make another one right?

“The grand opus of the good doctor”

Damn, One last Performance by DrManhattan

4 Likes

Lol

7 Likes

IMG_20240225_162119
Don’t forget the lemon and tequila with salt

9 Likes

:sob:

2 Likes