Opus Manhattan

We are covered with what we have my friends.

For this and the next few lifetimes ahahah

Now it’s time to put in the hours in the brain fields we have and reach the steady state with every of them, which will be a long process!

8 Likes

brooooo. philp mentioned somthing about maybe having another conceptual brain field

3 Likes

Oh well, it would be cool, not saying no.

But even if this doesn’t happen, we are already overkilling.

I don’t think that in the history of mankind, such paths for cognitive development ever existed, or if they existed they were ever made available as broadly as our brain fields.

5 Likes

Yeah guess it’s Grind time through Strategizing Fields according to our Individual Needs!!

1 Like

Imagine for a Moment, we Time Travelled back 200 Years with our Laptop/Tablet which contains all the Advanced Brain Fields and we induct Everyone in the Community to Meditate to these fields everyday for 3 Years Straight by saying “Here’s a New Music I found Across the Globe”…

How would you think our Present would be effected by such a Colossal effect of Intelligence Explosion/Depth and Conceptual Thinking and Focus? What type of Inventions/Critical Thinking would have solved the Problems we still face today?

1 Like

Most likely they would have burned you for witchcraft :sweat_smile:

Which is sort of similar of what happens today when you talk about fields with normies, but instead of burning you (Thanks Human Rights) they call you schizophrenic, soo why bothering.

Everyone will find about this when it’s their time to

5 Likes

Hah well that’s a realistic Scenario, I wouldn’t be surprised if few people thought the same now…

That was all the way back when the conceptual conglomerate got made though

There’s been plenty of releases since

Take your time to process the ending if you need to

4 Likes

Unfortunate that we didn’t get a brain field solely based on logic.

1 Like

The maths field is that am pretty sure

2 Likes

Aside from MMM. Ask Jojo he can vouch for what I mean by pure logic based. But yeah you are right for the most part. @Jojo

1 Like

Anyone who has this field how have you been getting on?
And how does it compare to the other brain fields we’ve seen so far?
Thinking of getting this one.

The thing that confuse me right, if Dihexa is so powerfull it can cause autism from the overgrowth alone, shouldnt the researchers give a tiny small dose over a long long period of time.

Wouldnt taking one small dose alone stop delay alzehimers, or it doesnt work like that because alzehimers erodes very little over time.

Pretty good.

Getting noticeable progress each week, often each day even. But that also stems from my energy work with lots of other fields and servitors (and other practises), therefore I’m more cautious with attributing results to this and that field.

And also, my memory seems to have slowly gotten noticeably better without even focusing on it. I now seem to often remember things, places or anything that I didn’t even put much conscious attention to, or cared.

While it’s hard to say how much it did for me, it definitely accelerated nerve healing and enhancement for me.

10 Likes

Alzheimer disease is more than something that can be dealt with neuropeptides as it correlates with various forms of damage.
Maybe Dihexa can be used to address it, but likely dosage has to be too high. That’s a limiting factor I assume. Perfectly fine as a nootropic, but that isn’t target use case.
And the company that developed Dihexa is still alive and developing new products on Dihexa basis, Pipeline – Athira Pharma
Likely they want more commercially viable compound, that’s why Dihexa gray market distribution is of no concern for them.
Same story about many “research chemicals” from time to time they make it to the market, most often not.
Seems that they didn’t achieve significant enough improvements with either Dihexa or its prodrug Fosgonimeton (probably to avoid hitting body with too much Dihexa directly?) in clinical studies. This does not disqualify them from nootropics landscape.

2 Likes

Can this field potentially help eyesight @Dr_Manhattan

Like potential regrowth of nerves in the optic area, etc

2 Likes

Likely yes.

But u already have this, so try it with intent-directing it to it and see how u feel.

As long as there aren’t some serious blockages. But may take more time, compared to other issues.

3 Likes

Has anyone noticed anything major, i havnt. I dont know if am just stuck that loop were i just get no field results

perhaps just test yourself and see.

Remember, there may not always be “a feeling of being smarter than yesterday”.

I’m pretty sure this one works spectacularly. Was among my milestones in my nerve healing journey.

3 Likes

Just recently am become so tired of everything and i think thats been effecting my results. I dont really know, my next purchase is 100% brain game, i need some type of dopmaine dextox.

3 Likes