Osteoarthritis Stack Help

I’m looking for a stack to help with osteoarthritis. I’ve been listening to things here and there, but I’m not sure if I’m getting anywhere. I am feeling better, and I know this stuff takes time. I just want to know if there’s anything I’m missing.

2 Likes

Please list the stack u have been listening to and your results.

The important thing is to be persistent and patient when listening to these fields.

WELCOME to the forum!

" I’m not sure if I’m getting anywhere. I am feeling better,…"
I dont understand this comment.

12 Likes

Oh yeah sorry about that. It’s just I’m new to this stuff so I get worried. I’ve been using Experimental Arthritis Treatment, Joint Regeneration, Collagen Booster, Auto Immune Reversal, and some for nerve damage because I think my nerves took some damage too. I used osteoporosis one a couple times for my bones, I only do it like once every other day. Also what happens if you use collagen booster more times than recommended?

4 Likes

Thank you for welcoming me! I think I have more mobility now than I did before, though sometimes I get pops in my hips and I’m not sure what to do about those. I get less pain than initially. I experimented with some other channels before fully landing on Sapien. I’ve also used some for the spine because it seems to hurt after long periods of sitting. Like spinal tapper, scolosis, and atlas adjustment

1 Like

Well you have made some very good choices and I’m glad you are getting good results. How long have you been listening on a regular basis?

3 Likes

I’d say about like 2 weeks-ish? I think weeks before then I had no clue you could loop some audios for better effects so the effects in a couple weeks before then were pretty slow.

1 Like

And you are getting results pretty quickly too! Congrats!

You will continue to get good results, 2 weeks is just the beginning of what these fields can do for you!
Since u already mentioned 8-9 fields u are using regularly, I don’t want u to get overwhelmed in any way, since you are new to these fields. Especially since you are ALREADY getting good results.

I do have a suggestion. They have found that after only 40 minutes of sitting down there was ALREADY negative muscle changes. So I suggest that u take a break, and get up and move around a bit about every 40 min. (I have to remind myself of this too!)

As for the Collagen Booster V2, it is best to follow suggested listening times. However nothing is going to “fall off” if u play it 3 times/day vs. 2 times/day. However, I wouldnt go much over that.

10 Likes

Hey Mahman,

The Spinal Tapper already includes the scoliosis and atlas adjustment fields within it. You could just use that one and shorten your stack a little.

13 Likes

Thank you, I had no idea

2 Likes

I actually have a question. what happens if you use too many audios?

Hey,

Everyone’s threshold is different for what’s considered “too much.”

Hypothetically, if you were at that point you might notice a bit of fatigue, detox, or slower overall results. If you follow the directions of the audios properly you should be fine. In many cases, spamming an audio won’t bring better results; sometimes the opposite. Some audios might make you hungrier or thirstier than usual. Some might make you want to sleep a bit more. Just listen to your body and gauge your results. Be patient. You’re in good hands here :sparkles:

7 Likes

Good pick-up SoSeckSee!

4 Likes

Bit of an unrelated question and I know I shouldn’t be listening to too many audios, but in the past I had used cbd delta and I heard cbd helps with knee stuff. I felt something around my knee back then. But I’m still not sure what it does, could someone explain?

1 Like

Also I’m feeling better thanks guys, still got ways to go

2 Likes

And Thanks to Sapien Med!

1 Like

I’ve seen some progress by the way. One of my joint spaces re-opened, though it’s still not fully open. I can walk better and I generally have less pain. Though I did experiment with other audios to see if they would help me. So I’ve been using things like subconscious limits remover and plasma light to boost effectiveness.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
I return to the topic . Is there a single video that is the most efficient for osteoarthritis, as far as you know?
I have looped for the whole night for many nights the ones for joints, arthritis etc, and nothing happened. But there must be something or else I am dense and they won’t go through me…
Has anyone had real success / remission/ regeneration of joints from OA with a video? if so, which one?

Thank you !

HI, how long did it take for you to see a change? I am struggling with the OA issue but I haven’t achieved yet any improvement.