Ouroboros NFT (Community NFT)

:+1:t3:

This is by far one of the best functions of the Ouroboros, I have been experimenting a lot with the revision aspect towards certain events of the past, Any concept I could think of… This has been quite handy in not only changing perception but also connected beliefs or even events that came as a result of the early sequence!

Such a precious gem that I feel like I am only scratching the surface of what it can do!

4 Likes

Just want to say that Ouroboros is a great assistance if inquiry is part of your practice/path.

Something i’ve discovered is that the activate inquiry function is best paired when actually doing inquiry alongside it, it helps guide you to the right emotions/line of thinking while helping you release it with little to no wasted effort. On using it for the most effect, i suggest surrendering your whole being completely as well as diving completely into whatever you are feeling. It can get very subtle and you have to chase down every bit of what you are feeling. If you feel that you have hit the end and nothing is else can be released, intend with fervor to surrender completely to the truth and dive into the feeling/ask again and again. Keep testing it until you are completely sure that there is nothing left.

Playing something like ego dissolution in the background while doing this can also assist with the process.

11 Likes

This sound like a wonderful field no matter what your goals are. I hope it will still be for sale next month when I have enough money free to purchase. I’ve always wanted a snake companion, but all my relatives would come together to give me a beating if I brought one home with me. Just to confirm I understood right, I wouldn’t have to worry about suddenly being an entirely different person with this correct?

1 Like

Hi there, this was a community project and discounts don’t apply to them.

Not right away. :wink: None of the fields violate free will nor force (unwanted) change, in fact they have a very gentle yet profound way of affecting the user.
I hope you enjoy it!

2 Likes

[quote=“rigel, post:35, topic:43637”]
Hi there, this was a community project and discounts don’t apply to them.
[/quote] I know, I simply mean that I hope it won’t be sold out like some of the other things labeled community by next month.

Even better than I hoped. So will the servitor/companion be open to just hanging out at times?

1 Like

Sometimes I ask one of my servitors to share their energy with me and they always flood me with a wave of mindfulness and pleasant energy - If you meant something like that, sure :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

cool, Sounds very nice. I also meant if they could hold a conversation or interaction beyond just the original setup if I get clairvoyance and or lucid dreaming going on my end.

I think intention is needed. Because:
I’ve “shut down” basically all but one of my nfts since mid November (this includes removing them from any of the rooms/ halls/ walls I see) and
Pretty certain it’s worked

So yeah sure why not
If it feels like it’s choppy
Meditate with it (literally stare at it, carry it, hear audios that can further integrate yourself with it)

2 Likes

Makes sense. Thank you for answering.

I got my Ouroboros today and I’m still immensely overwhelmed with the energy two hours later.

It’s 4 AM and I have a meeting in 6 hours.
Guess I’m not going, meh.

3 Likes

I just said that to myself and instantly felt sleepy.

Reverse psychology?

Alright… My bank account doesn’t need these millions, only a few thousands.

4 Likes

Some people would love nothing more than to be as energy sensitive as you are :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To be fair, it’s a blessing and a curse.

Sometimes you just don’t want to feel certain things, especially people’s suffering and locations where some shit has taken place.

5 Likes

I see Ouroboros spinning in a number 8/infinity sign shape.
Sometimes slower, sometimes at increased speed.
Makes me dizzy :grin:

It’s so engaging to communicate with him, it makes me want to get a Caladrius instead of the Eternal for healing purposes.

He performs all kinds of unmentioned tasks as well.
So far I asked him to make me sleepy, make me awake, warm up my feet. All is finely and instantly executed.

7 Likes

Some tips for working with Ouroboros:

• Specify the time during which the absolute revision will work. It’s easier for us to actually understand that Ouroboros is following the request by defining the time
  • Ouroboros can actually revise any topic without any problem. If you want for something from your past to be revised simply state it to Ouroboros and ask for help in revision and releasing.
  • Before working with Ouroboros it’s better to activate a command: “Activate I”. From my experience, it becomes easier to work with him in a higher state, this command actually work as an Ego Dissolution and removes obstacles towards the True Self / Nothingness. There is also one command with which everyone can experiment: “Ouroboros, connect to my consciousness”
  • If you don’t feel much from Ouroboros don’t think he is not there with you or the NFT isn’t working. It’s a type of being for which not everyone is ready, it takes time to adapt to his energies
  • If you want to deeply work with Ouroboros then there are a few steps as in Panchanga Yoga (It’s amazing to combine them if you have Panchanga Yoga) Firstly comes Rebirth and Purification. It’s a really wide topic, you have to start slow. As a symbol of infinity and rebirth it definitely knows what to do, all you have to do is start working with him, everything will follow. That’s all being said because you have to prepare for being something bigger than you are at the moment. After that step you can ask Ouroboros for bringing different realisations and actually become your best version. But this is simply my vision and you guys can experiment and share your experiences
  • Ouroboros is growing over time, it’s not a “servitor” as all the latest fields of that type. Every time any of owners experiment with Ouroboros it gets better and better. So don’t be afraid of experimenting!
  • Ouroboros has a wider amount of abilities than listed in the description. All you have to do is simply discover. For now I will list a few requests that one can ask Ouroboros. Restoration of Consciousness and Subconscious Mind in the most negentropic way; Giving a taste of eternity and absolute; Revision of the Past Lives; Applying different ways of purification and more

Good luck!!!

16 Likes

If you own this servitor do not forget about it. There are many astrological servitors coming out but given that you have this one you may not need it.

Command: Inquiry activate Full Astrological Healing development and surgical revision
Command: Inquiry activate full universal planetary influences healing and development

Anyways this servitor is completely underrated. What else is anyone using Ouro for?

3 Likes

Health Revision.

2 Likes

About a year ago, I wrote my last post about Ouroboros. Since then, a lot has changed in my life, and not only with the help of Ouro. At the same time, as the person who came up with the idea of this NFT 1.5 years ago I have to admit that even I, the leader of the project, underestimated the possibilities and abilities that he possesses.
I am coming to my older projects with deeper understanding and the time of the deep work with Ouroboros and Triune of Light has come
I have started with working with the basics after so many things happened to my journey, removing my blockages and subconscious limitations.
Basically I removed all the fields from my stack besides SLR 3.0, Ouroboros and Mahadevi NFT. I have dedicated not that much time for that, but it did the things that were enough to understand how important Ouroboros is for me

I was writing it back then thinking that “Yes, the NFT works on me at its full capacity” and I was completely mistaken.
There is a “weird” (not really weird) thing that happens to me after some time regarding fields. After coming back to the field’s description after some time I understand it way deeper, my vision opens and I see some things I was missing. And it happened to me with Ouroboros and Triune of Light exactly after 1.5 years.
Just a reminder for everyone working with Ouroboros. The NFT doesn’t just revise anything you want, it doesn’t have just three commands (1. Connection to subconscious and conscious minds; 2. Absolute Revision; 3. Inquiry). Don’t limit the field as I was doing it till some time back. Give him a Freedom and follow him, from what I was exploring for now, he is limitless as was planned and he grew a lot since the release
Don’t forget that these parts not about Ouroboros’ powers but the things the field may give to any owner

And here are more

And absolutely anything else that comes to your mind. Combination of SLR and Ouroboros made me realise that the only limit is me
And it was proved just few hours ago with @jstarr7 's post, those ideas didn’t even come to my mind

Future posts with experience coming, if anyone is interested of course

2 Likes

@inf thank you for creating this wondrous project people just don’t get it. Ouro’s power is on par or beyond arc light and 13th skull. Just requested a revision of negativity from the Arcturians. Its potential is limitless. Also another cool one Arcturian Automated workout. Try it you will not be disappointed.

Also asking the Arcturians to intercede for specific requests helps Ouro learn. Or it could be another cosmic being. Anyway those are my thoughts

4 Likes