Panchanga Yoga

Perhaps other factors than the spiritual went into it. The idea of a device that is specially designed for it is incredible. But some countries worry they won’t get their shipment, or some don’t have the access even. I reckon there are more considerations that went into it… and it just keeps on scaling down the target audience… To the US, then to those interested in spirituality… then those who are actually on the forums… lol

With the new update we don’t have the option to buy or pre order anymore also, there isn’t something we could base the success of it…

Just yet :)

I wanted it, and at least a few others, but they never resolved the fact that I couldn’t use a debit card to purchase the promotion. I communicated with Gal but there was never a resolution. I will still get what is being offered now, but it would have been nice if there had been more follow up on their end to solve that issue.

3 Likes

Ohh that too! Thanks I totally forgot about that! I wasn’t able to use my debit card also but I never followed up since I got wealth mantras right after so my card went out of question :D

1 Like

Even though I have the fields already, I still do plan on getting the machine when my financial situation is back on track. Very excited.

7 Likes

Wow so excited to hear more about the fields! The experience with them has been life-changing but I love the fine details.

7 Likes

Yoga is in effect a practice, A self-discipline that you follow,
which keeps you on the path and moves you forward on the journey towards enlightenment.
Panchanga yoga, is conceptually new, that represents 5 arms (Panchanga),
These are the five arms that help move you toward to final goal of all practices.
The realization of self.
Tapasya, which is derived from the Sanskrit root word ‘tapa’ meaning heat or energy, has roughly been translated as austerities or penances.
As time has passed throughout the centuries, you see detailed explanations from well-studied practitioners, that take whole new approaches, where Tapasya is a ‘speculative’ practice.
While these are audios, and people new this sort of work will undoubtedly have a mass of scepticism.
What does audio or energy have to do with yoga?
Well, this is new, in that it is an energetic yoga.
There are various forms of yoga, like Hatha Yoga, which strengthens the body and develops the energy system.
Via physical movement, Bhakti Yoga, which is devotional service.
If you look at all these processes. They involve the body, subtle and physical. The mind, ego and intellect.
These five armed audios are meant to create a very solid refinement and growth of being flowing with the process in a holistic way.

The Centred Mind
With any practice, you must develop control of the mind, This is designed to help and also train you while you use it
to get back to that cantered place on demand. It can become a safe place to exist, and observe the thoughts as they collapse.
Mental resilience is what drives you forward to your goal.
This is anchor of stability you can return to when needed.

Tapasya Realized.
Here we use aspects of tummo and energy, to gently work towards generating a physical and energetic heat.
Which is a larger sense is directed specifically to burn off the dross of being.
The accumulated patterns of old energies, negativity.
You will feel this heat, pleasant but yet unrelenting, This has been used to help with energetic attacks and a host of other things as well.
removing stuck energy from deep inside of you.
Dredging up the old, but also burning it.
This becomes the fuel for growth.

Mind and Intellect Tapasya
So we move above to another aspect of being, as we go through the order of these five arms.
The concept and creation of this Tapasya is now moved towards the mental realms.
The mind now centred and the body clean, we work on the mental dross, burning cleaning and pushing forward.
The self-defeating mental chatter, the influence of the thoughts of others.
All burned and uplifted in the fires of Tapasya.

Refinement of Subtle Body and Intellect
This is last arm, (in audio) but it requires the others to work properly, As you ready through this and see the interconnection of it all.
You now understand there is the final step of homing in that change.
Not just burning and clearing off dross (In a solid and efficient manner), but now the refining, strengthening and solidifying of that change.
The Vessel, when clean and pure will undoubtedly hold more soul and spirit.
This is understood generally in spiritual practices and is part of the alchemical understanding.

The final arm, is yourself,
the driver of your innate consciousness.
The new and ever changing development of being.
In this system.

the few that have used it, feel free to add, or any observations etc
I will add the sapien shop with a link to it after, but this is the descript for now :slight_smile:

59 Likes

Lets gooo!!! Waiting for this master piece

4 Likes

When are we receiving this?

eagerly waiting for it captain :star_struck:

what a holistic approach that brings

Deha suddhi (purity of body)
Nadi Suddhi (purification of nadis)
Mana Suddhi (Purity of mind)
Buddhi shuddhi (Purity of intellect)

result in realization of atma suddhi ! (realization of purity)

!Hari-OM! :pray: :om::pray:

8 Likes

has anyone received it yet?
just wondering

1 Like

Not yet. I haven’t gotten any updates since it was first prepurchased.

1 Like

On website its “Free worldwide shipping in 6-8 weeks” for some time.

Panchanga Yoga by Sapien Medicine – ESSTA

1 Like

:speech_balloon: :speech_balloon: :speech_balloon:

Alright then,
where shall I begin…?

I have been extremely blessed to be able to try out the panchanga yoga series. It has been about a week now of daily listening. I took notes :pen: every day and whenever I noticed sth new, Let’s see…

:one: Alright, the first arm:
The Centered Mind
Breathtaking, absolutely.

I recall a long time ago, posting in the requests and fields thread that I wished for a field that could emulate my feeling of peacefulness that I routinely gather at night (I’m looking :eyes: at you, Nyx). My first listen and I experienced exactly that: peace and bliss, a tranquility I thought I could only achieve at night now available at any time. Splendid! To me it feels somewhat like blueprint of life but for the mind (the blueprint of life for me always felt like organizing pathways, for a lack of a more accurate description). So all my thoughts began to feel more coherent and less in conflict. Meditation is very beautiful with this one. Altogether a profound peacefulness I have experienced with the centered mind.

:two: The second arm:
Tapasya Realized
Transformative.

Started listening and immediately noticed strong waves emanating directly from the center of my body and quickly “filling” up all spaces. It felt to me as a revision of the energy body. At this point I was breathing particularly slowly. Inner resistance almost vanished to a 100% :100: degree and inspired actions were the norm from then on.

:three: The third arm:
Mind and Intellect Tapasya
Inspirational.

Interesting here was that I noticed a sensation as if two hands were very gently placing their palms onto my head, left and right of the crown and applying pressure ever so gently. Meanwhile, I acknowledged a flow of energy starting around my heart flowing upward to the crown, then dividing into two parts flowing back down left and right whilst swirling and spiraling :cyclone: through the mind. Serenity and clarity ensued. The mind felt like a clear mirror of purity.

:four: The fourth arm:
Refinement of Subtle Body and Intellect
Wisdom.

With no other words to explain it, this one felt very strong to me, as it was “folding” my inner being outward. It really felt like folding a sweatshirt :tshirt: from the inside outward, after it has been in the dryer. It was taking me, my inner me, and placing it on the outer me. During this process of folding the inner things outward, there seemed to be some kind of imprinting going on - the imprinting of the previous arms is what I acknowledged.

:five: The fifth arm:
Consciousness
Being.

After using this series for a week, I feel lighter overall. When I go out, the world feels lighter. Or perhaps that is me feeling lighter and in turn making the world lighter. I feel my aura has expanded. I feel an unprecedented level of self-love and an unbelievable love :yellow_heart: for the world I am in. I feel deeply grateful for all my experiences. In fact my gratitude became more saturated in a sense. I feel completely and utterly grounded in my own beingness. I notice that simply being is more than enough as it enables full expression of authenticity. A sense of bliss beyond this world.

It isn’t easy to put all this into words accurately. It came at a really good time, as I am weathering through some personal challenges and this series keeps me so tremendously grounded at all times. Between days 3-5 I exclusively listened to the series and ignored for instance my wealth stack. Still, opportunities and money :moneybag: came in, just in different forms.

This series is very special, I probably don’t know yet how special it truly is. Another observation I made was that during meditation I could sense limiting beliefs pretty obviously. From such a vantage point, it was easy to work with and release them.

I am frankly blown away.
And trust me, you will be, too.

Blessings
:pray: :pray: :pray:

26 Likes

Sounds awesome :muscle:

4 Likes

Awesome review, Nice

4 Likes

We are ready :mechanical_arm:

5 Likes

Second review coming soon (probably later today)…it’s been quite the journey.

8 Likes

Will the product be released? I am confused there are reviews but i have not received item purchased.

Same when or where were these can be purchased? There is no site mentioned
Is all the ESSTA @Captain_Nemo or only the “Sapien Medicine Yoga”

1 Like

When are we going to receive this item?