Overall Well-being stack

Hello! Can someone experienced tell me if this is a good stack overall?

Blueprint of life
Soul restoration (core)
Negentropic Jing
The Archetype of Parental Love
[The Internal Alchemical Crucible
Ojas Refined and Defined

I recently went through a breakup, I stressed a lot, I had sleepless nights (not so many, but still) and I think I also have DPDR which makes me so detached from myself. What I’m looking for it’s to feel more alive, to be more connected to myself, to have more energy and everything that it’s in this department. I saw this playlist in another thread and saw it would be good for mind, body and spirit.

Also, I was trying to look at the description of BOL and Negentropic Jing one more time and they seem like they got removed from the website because I can’t find them anymore, or is it only for me?
Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

I’m sorry to hear that. Your comment does beg the question, “What are you doing (stackwise and otherwise) to heal the breakup and the issues which prompted the breakup?” That’s where I’d start first. Until you heal those elements, you’ll be interfering with the wellbeing that you want to let in.

Great! Did you see this thread: Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks? In there, you might find stacks which will help you heal whatever issue(s) you might have going on. And then, you can move on to adding in well being for you.

Fields did get removed from Gumroad, for everyone. However, recently, fields have been added back onto Gumroad. So, if it’s been more than a day or two since you looked for certain field, look again. You might be pleasantly surprised!

3 Likes

Hey, treyden! bear welcome

3 Likes

Hello! Thank you so much for making it easier to settle in here.

Thank you! I know the story about the fields getting wiped from gumroad (it’s usually just a temporary thing, if not being fixed, an chosen member by Sapien was selling the fields anyway, as far as I know). I was talking about teaspring because BOL and Jing are only listed on teaspring. They were up until a few days ago, but they vanished. I will check that thread you sent me, hopefully I can acquire some knowledge, but the thread it’s still open if more people have any more ideas for an stack. And I will as well take your advice to address the breakup first.

The temporary program, of being directly invoiced by Sapien, has come to an end. Now, all legitimate sales of fields are being done through the various Sapien e-commerce platforms.

Excellent! Wishing you the best in your healing!

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Blueprint of life and Negentropic Jign aren’t on teespring anymore and I wanted to buy them, how I can buy them?

This might offer some guidance: click

2 Likes

A few days ago, Cap’n announced that the Temporary Invoicing program has ended. He also confirmed that legitimate purchases can only be made through the official sales platforms of Sapien Med.

There may be some fields which had gotten pulled that were overlooked when putting them back onto the official sales platforms, but that pulling-and-reinstating mostly happened on Gumroad. The Teespring fields were largely unaffected by all that. So, these fields may have been pulled from sale for some reason. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes