Pancha mukhi Hanuman Homam

Had a gallbladder removal surgery and everything went smoothly. I had no doubt it would go any other way, thanks to Dream and Hanuman. There were signs.

As I have written in the past, I was never inclined towards Hanuman. Lately, he has been appearing and watching. When I was told I needed surgery, I said a prayer and went to bed, and quite surprisingly, I repeatedly saw images of five-faced Hanuman.

I usually do not pester Dream with requests. I feel that he has given me so much help, and support, not just via fields, but also as a friend, that I feel gratitude is the only right thing. Many times, I just tell him stuff, things happening and everything magically falls in line. He is sort of my window into Divinity. Anyway, in this case, Hanuman was prodding me, he wanted this field made. I sent a request to Dream and the very next message, when I checked back, was the completed field.

I have been meditating on this field and have strongly felt the presence of Narasimha form of Vishnu, which is my favorite form. This field is one of the strongest fields I have come across.

Thank you, @Dreamweaver - I know these two words cannot convey the magnitude of what you do for us and me, but I try anyway! :pray:

60 Likes

Shani (Saturn) Pooja / homa , would be very helpful :tulip:
@Maoshan_Wanderer can you plizzzzzzzz ask Captain for this one :pray::pray::pray::green_heart:

5 Likes

Apr 23 2024 is Hanuman Jayanti.

15 Likes

Sure, sent him a note :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you so much ! :pray::four_leaf_clover:

Also - Pret Badha Nivaran Pooja , if possible !

@Maoshan_Wanderer :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Bhoot Pret Nivaran puja should already cover this…

The thing to note: these are not standardized rituals, different folks do different things and call it bhut nivaran, pret nivaran, etc. Its sort of saying “Health Enhancement Ritual” and there could be a hundred ways to do it. These pujas, unlike say a traditional Homam, are more “e-generation” things where it depends on which mantra/deity a particular website offering the service may be using…I am usually not fond of these “made-up” rituals, as they lack the lineage energies…

Once the commercialization of rituals happened in the internet age, all sorts of pujas and rituals that were never heard before got cooked. We also got all kinds of fake mantras by Dhyanguru, that Pillai fellow, etc., who all wanted a piece of pie - om brezee some shit, kroom lingaya something shit, etc. Not a fan haha :grin:

These rituals - Shatachandi, Panchamukhi Hanuman and Mahasudarshana would be the traditional way to relieve oneself from black magick, entities, etc.

Also, more is not better! Deities, if used for more than just seeking blessings, need to be approached carefully. Collecting deities is bad. I see an NFT request for every deity one can name, with folks not realizing anything about the deity other than google.com.

For example, one Mahavidya takes lifetimes to perfect and we see folks collecting the ten Mahavidyas like a collectible. A single Mahavidya is like a Sun and why would one want ten Suns when we can barely assimilate a millionth of the energy of a single Mahavidya? The way is to pick ONE deity or mantra and perfect it. Also, when we start reciting mantras picked from internet, you get into vows, contracts, karmic influence from the person who published the mantra, sometimes blowbacks from the guardians of the protected mantras, etc. Those reciting mantras that are tantric and not one of the safe, universal mantras usually experience severe bad effects - ill-health, psychological issues, destruction of wealth and prosperity etc. This is the reason 90% of folks in India stayed away from these mantras unless one was prepared through practice and guidance.

Also, some mantras are “ari” (enemies) based on one’s horoscope and can cause negative effects, as can some deities. So, reciting mantras is not a joke and requires very serious discernment.

Dream’s fields mitigate the risks by invoking the grace aspects and making the positive energies/blessings available without risks, but not treading the line of evocation/invocation that is usually done in an actual tantric practice.

32 Likes

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for explaining listening all morning Bhoot pret and finally im better .

Literally after hour of listening I could see better almost as dark curtains is removed now leftover of slightly pains as needles … even my room looks more bright just amazing :pray::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Are “Om Namah Shivaya” and “Om Hum Hanumate Namaha” Safe for Everyone?

4 Likes

Haha, my rant was not directed at you :slight_smile:

I just used this thread to rant lol…

These websites astroved, Pillai Center, vedicfolks, literally plagiarized some of my writings and pieces and created rituals! One of my publishers went after them and got the texts removed lol! So, with increasing consumerism with rituals and deities, I thought a word of caution and responsibility is also needed as I promote these heavily here in way! :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Yes!

Nope! This mantra requires strict celibacy :slight_smile:

Hanuman is about conserving one’s essence. He is easy to please, also easy to anger (anger = energetic imbalance). He is a very yang-dominant deity! Best way is to avoid mantras and listen or recite Hanuman Chalisa which is very effective, while being safe!

17 Likes

Ouch!

I didn’t know that.

Thank You.

I’ll stick with Captain’s fields, first of all, but then I’ll also chant that Shiva Mantra too.

OK. I think I’ll do that. TY. :pray:

3 Likes

Easiest solution, also the safest :hugs:

10 Likes

All good @Maoshan_Wanderer it’s great to have someone who can explain and direct us in the vast sea of all offerings on the Internet.

I’m just happy that possible Shani Pooja will be made !!

4 Likes

Safe mantras:

• oṃ namaḥ śivāya (Shiva)
  • oṃ namō bhagavatē vāsudēvāya (Vishnu)
  • harē kr̥ṣṇa harē kr̥ṣṇa kr̥ṣṇa kr̥ṣṇa harē harē | harē rāma harē rāma rāma rāma harē harē (Krishna)
  • gaṁ gaṇapatayē namaḥ (Ganesha)
  • śrīmātrē namaḥ (Supreme Goddess)
  • śrīrāma jaya rāma jaya jaya rāma (Rama)

Gayatri and Mrityunjaya usually require an attunement/initiation as their form depends on your lineage but if one learns the right pronunciation, I see no harm in reciting them. Worse case, the mantra may not be awakened, but it will not cause any harm.

22 Likes

Sorry, just one more question…
Kali Mantras I assume are more for the Tantric practitioners?
Thus not really recommended for one who isn’t really a devotee or a tantric?

Edit: Wow, I’m learning so much from You, Many thanks, Maoshan.

2 Likes

Yes, Kali is one of the central Tantric deities and of severe energy. Usually, not even all Hindus approach Kali, other than in some parts of India, even her photograph is not always recommended in households as she can cause upheaval; Usually gentler deities like Lakshmi, Durga, Saraswati are recommended for most people.

But she has been known to approach devotees and instill devotion, so yes, if she really calls out to you, then she also takes care of mitigating the torrents’ she herself causes haha

15 Likes

I’m really pushing it :joy::pray::

Can we also chant the safe mantras in our mind as well?
I mean, it would be odd to do it vocally when I’m surrounded by people or in public or even with just one person near me. :sweat_smile:

Edit: Thank You.

And I’m done with the questions lol. :pray:

3 Likes

Absolutely.

Mental recitation is the best form of recitation as long as you don’t lose focus. It can achieve both shamata (focus/concentration/tranquility) and vipashyana (insight/awareness).

My Guru told me: recite your mantra in the mind as long as you’re alive, without stopping ever! When your breath atains cessation once your cultivation is apt, your mantra will become automatic and then the deity will illuminate your consciousness.

19 Likes

If person has a shrine in the room can this somehow influence person in a bad way .
@Maoshan_Wanderer I want to send you photo of shrine but don’t want to share public .

Maybe you could read energy , lately im thinking maybe is this shrine in the room ?

Because wen I’m outside of the house I’m ok .

4 Likes