Parad Energies (Self and Atmosphere)

one can use it first thing in the morningā€¦it is a marble primer. has alot of functions on its own. electrosmog protection and so forthā€¦

i was having trouble with my solar plexus chakra which no audio or item could repairā€¦the feelings of contraction and needles in there didnt leave meā€¦

today afternoon after one round of the armor of light, helm of awe and the auric repair i used it on loop while driving home.

the feeling of healing and power, of peace was superb and stable.

i really believe this gem is like the mage thingy (forgot the name of the shirt from the old sapien shop) or the magnetic capsule, but really soft and purified. then all sapien stuff flows easily into you.

at a super price.

21 Likes

Anyone else feeling really grounded after 4-5 loops?

12 Likes

:raised_hands:t3::alien:

10 Likes

It seems to be that with this field I am able to listen to the Plasma Light Field and VOC much more without overwhelming myself

11 Likes

You just sold me on it Puuh2308. Whereā€™s your affiliate link?

1 Like

Really connected me with the Planet Mercury in the first listen. Not expected but not surprised. Willpower got kicked up a notch. Then the mind started moving. Realizing what I wanted to do. This realization that I can accomplish more than I think quicker than I thinkā€¦ which sounds very mercurial.

Thatā€™s my first taste of this one.

17 Likes

Is this to make you immortal or just for spiritual work? Iā€™m so confused even after reading the explanations. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes
6 Likes

I still canā€™t read the descriptions of Mercury without thinking about it as an energy body metaphorā€¦

4 Likes

I can fly with this? You mean like like telekinesis induced ability?

1 Like

Interesting!

2 Likes

Point Of No Return
Parad Energies
New Perspectives

Give that stack a go :ok_hand:t3::sparkles:

23 Likes

Just purchased this.

I, too, feel the grounding effects. Iā€™m sat listening with my feet up on a footstool, and the bottoms are tingling like crazy.

9 Likes

Was feeling a little overwhelmed from going too hard with fields a few days ago, few loops of this, made me feel as good as new! (combined with negentropic jing).

12 Likes

This field is truly amazing! I use it 3x in the beginning of all my stacks

A great primer and grounding field and much more! :raised_hands:

25 Likes

Man! This one is getting stronger each time I play it! Excellent quality and itā€™s doing something to my energy body and aura that is unlike any crystal I own and I own a lot. Highly recommend and great price too!

18 Likes

Even I like it for energizing and clearing, I feel the sound as If Iā€™m inside a cave meditating.:person_in_lotus_position:šŸ§˜ā€ā™‚

9 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray:
It would be so good if we had a portal to this temple & are blessed with connection to the Diety & Navapashanam, like the Tunganath Temple Portal.

6 Likes

If lead energies field can act together, will it be able to form Jin Dan as the Taoist theory saysļ¼Ÿ

2 Likes

6 Likes