Passive income project

Hey guys,

So this community project is gonna focus ways to earn passive income .

Passive income Wikipedia definition:

Passive income is income that requires minimal labor to earn and maintain. It is called progressive passive income when the earner expends little effort to grow the income. Examples of passive income include rental income and any business activities in which the earner does not materially participate.

Idea is, MINIMUM EFFORT MAXIMUM MONEY

BASIC ASPECTS:

• finding our passion, hobbies, skills we are good at
  • ways to monetise it
  • ideas and luck to generate income out of resources we have eg: if someone gives high rent for unutilised land resources we have
  • PEOPLE attracting right people , be it business partner, workers etc.,
  • focus is not on becoming millionaire and billionaire , of course , one can wish, but it should be of limited effort and time spent , but high income generation.
  • smart lucky investments ( entering into investments and exiting it before it loses its value)
    Other secondary things :
    Mindset,
    Luck,
    Charisma and fame aspect
    Protection and shielding - evil eye, negative influences etc,
    Even getting a rich partner lol…
    Sense of financial security

How it differs from glory tag:
It is not aimed for success in business or career . This field is more of getting money at hand with little work

How it differs from abundance mindset:
Well, this will have abundance mindset aspects, but more focused on income / money.

Aim is not to build an MNC or billionaire, of course, one can also wish, but with minimal effort.

To simply put:

I will just do what I love to do, and people pay me for it.
I just spend few hours a week for it, earn money. Utilise rest of my time in non-material aspects… meditation, hike, or just chill out.

37 Likes

I’m in.

6 Likes

Passive income is one of my goals. I would like to contribute.

5 Likes

I want to join but then it mentioned glory tag. I didn’t know it can make you become millionaire :kissing_heart::money_mouth_face:

But can this help with online photography income though? If so I feel like I want to join. I think I’m in

I’m a small contributor that earn income 1 dollar a week. Not even a dollar sometimes :joy: so I think this would help generate that strong income? :astonished:

11 Likes

I am interested in this

7 Likes

We’ll make it so
Everything where you can gain money passively, so even online, getting money from photos shall be helped to be achieved with this project.
I’ll introduce my idea, focusing on living the so called laptop lifestyle, ect, gaining profit online via our skills, passions and abilities utilized in a way where we become successful in the financial aspect of them as well,… once this group project starts.

11 Likes

I’m interested

8 Likes

I’m interested too

8 Likes

If your doing somthing that u like no matter how small. Then thats what matters I think. U can even start making a youtube channel and talk to people about taking good photes mabye even take a course on skillshare.

9 Likes

can bet for this, limits are the illusion :muscle:t2:

7 Likes

Oh baby they are

3 Likes

Yes I enjoy taking panoramic pictures! It’s like hobby that turn income :slightly_smiling_face:

I see. Wow yea im definitely in XD

8 Likes

I’m interested! It is one of my goals and I’d love to be closer to it :)

7 Likes

Im in please :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Super lovely! If I can join your team, I would be able to pursue what I enjoy and also not be a “weekend Yogi” like Sadguru says, but able to devote myself more wholly to spiritual pursuits.

7 Likes

shrek-donkey

6 Likes

The same would like to participate, the topic is relevant)

4 Likes

Would like to explain more about this project based on my experience:

Why passsionate job is important?

When you do what you love, you just don’t know how time passes.
I love teaching, I hardly notice how time goes when I start to teach. It’s like watching your favourite movie or playing video game…
more so, I might feel physical tiredness. But never mental tiredness. When you do what you love, you enter into “flow state”.
What you do literally becomes meditation.

First of all, many of us are denied opportunity to find out even what we are passionate about, what hobbies we can like. We should try different things to know what we like.
For example, unless you try event management, you will never know what hidden skills you have. You may like it or not enjoy it. But will never know unless you try.

Skills:
Personally I feel I’m good at reading emotions, reading people. Now how can I monetise it?
I could be a good counsellor, but my limiting belief is that, I don’t have a degree to do so.

First of all, we don’t realise what skills we have.
So first step is to identify what we are good at.
Second , improve such skills.

Third, learning necessary skills that aid us to do our passionate job.

Like @anon25711007 said,
First, she has identified panoramic pictures as her hobby. She loves doing it.
Second, how to improvise it…
attracting knowledge, like minded people, resources etc.,
Third, learning necessary skills to monetise it.
If she has to make money through vlogging her photographic skills, then she should also learn about video editing, working with softwares and tools. Even if she no inclination to learn that skill, at least, she should attract such a person who could synergise her work.

It’s of prime importance to do what we love and not what earns good money. Even if I work for one hour a day, I should do what I love.
Ironically, we never bother about time, or 9 to 5 job, if we love what we do. Every moment will be filled with excitement.

18 Likes

Would love to participate in this if you still have room!

6 Likes

Already touched 15.

4 Likes