Passive income project

@snipping tour, what should be max limit?

4 Likes

Ahh as long as people are interested they should be welcomed in.

And then in the proccess of project we see how much they actually wanted to contribute,
and if there was not much of it, we wave them a goodbye šŸ™‹.

But it is also up to you and how how big/small group we want to have.

11 Likes

Iā€™m in

6 Likes

Iā€™d love to take part.

I have two passions that Iā€™d like to turn into passive income but canā€™t quite figure out how. :blush:

8 Likes

Hope Iā€™m not too late!!!

I want to establish passive income this year so i can focus more on the things that i care most for

11 Likes

Im in. If still possible

6 Likes

Raj, sent you a PM :muscle:t3:

5 Likes

I would like to join as well!

5 Likes

If there are still room. Please count me in :pray:

5 Likes

sounds interesting if there is still a place iā€™d like to join

5 Likes

My thoughts are same tooā€¦ usually people in other projects limit to 12 or somethingā€¦ I dunno if it is some kinda rule for community projects. As long as people participate in it, either actively ( comments and ideas) or passively ( through likes and hearts) , everyone deserves to enjoy the benefit.

11 Likes

I would love to join this project!!!

4 Likes

Will wait for minimum 24 hours. Every active users of this forum should at least get an opportunity to see this thread.

Few ground rules for everyoneā€™s benefit:

1. expect active or passive participation.
  2. as I have witnessed it many other threads, usually people be carried away by friendly chats, it becomes more of personal messages to each other. Since count is gonna be more, make sure , all your messages are relevant to topic created.
  3. Itā€™s a team work, so all should feel the same. Discussions, suggestions , ideas are welcome. There is a thin line between criticism and suggestion. Hope none of our messages hurt anyone.

I will be more than happy if anyone wishes to take lead. Just because I initiated it, doesnā€™t mean I own it.

15 Likes

Nope, no rule for that
Itā€™s done to avoid the nft to become too popularized, as well as to increase the chance of participants making more effort, since they have a limited spot, and it might also be easier to manage and communicate all the information in smaller group.

The bigger group though allowes much more ideas to be expressed, coming up with more innovation and different opinions. The final nft is still limited although now a bit more common among users to experience. Participants who donā€™t contribute can be more easily unnoticed.

6 Likes

Count is around 24 as of now.

6 Likes

Well I think some can replace my place :joy: if it already counted. I decided not to join but either way good luck with the nft guys :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

let me mention that 30 is the limit of how many participants can be added into the group. After 30 only moderator can do it.
Unless things have changed

4 Likes

I would like to join if possible

4 Likes

Iā€™d love to participate, but not sure what are the requirements. Quite new on the forum (not new to Sapien Medicineā€™s work), and already tried to join one community project, but my request was left unnoticed. Do I have to have a certain number of posts to be able to join, orā€¦? Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Regarding the project itself, I make abstract art paintings, and I enjoy writing.

5 Likes

I would love to join also if still possible :slight_smile:

4 Likes