Passive income project

Hello, you would be requested to follow these rules set.

And then share any of your ideas related to the project, for example, how do you see yourself getting high streams of passive income.
What would you think a field should do in order to achieve your
passive income objectives?

Would it help you to sell art, or get passive income by publishing a book for which field would help you to make it famous, recognizable so that you shall achieve your financial goals of passive income. What would this field have to do in order to do so? How can we then implement everything together? What would make it coherent? etc.

9 Likes

I would love to be part of this as well :)

7 Likes

In as well if possible

7 Likes

Count me in Guys :raised_hand:t5::blush:

5 Likes

Thank you for the reply! English is not my first language so please diregard my mistakes.

Would it help you to sell art, or get passive income by publishing a book for which field would help you to make it famous, recognizable so that you shall achieve your financial goals of passive income. What would this field have to do in order to do so? How can we then implement everything together? What would make it coherent? etc.
[/quote]

It would help if the field could make me think of myself as an artist, as it is far more true for me than anything else has ever been. My education was miles away from any kind of creativity, and Iā€™ve never even considered the possibility of earning money from art and writing. A change of a mindset, or something like that. Once Iā€™m able to see and accept myself as an artist and writer, the others (publishers, gallery owners or other potential buyers) will be more willing to assist me and promote my work. At least that is what I think.

Looking forward to reading everyone elseā€™s suggestions.

9 Likes

Also interested. Thanks

7 Likes

@Raj Would love to join if there is room. One of my goals for 2022 was finding ways for passive income. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, max limit is 30.

If someone knows how to add more than that, I would definitely do so. @SammyG ?

6 Likes

During most groups there are a number of people who donā€™t participate or must drop out.

If the group is nearing completion, or after some days, could you kick those who donā€™t participate and invite the rest?

7 Likes

+1

6 Likes

But interested people ( like you and @Starlight would also lose opportunity to take part in building the project. It takes time for inactive members to quit , and that too we have just started the project

2 Likes

Wait several days and do it. I have yet to join a group that hasnā€™t had members quit due to finances or not showing up.

Its in an in demand group, if a member canā€™t post 2-3 times within several days (which is an extremely small price to pay for inclusion), then kick them.

You can make it your first post or one of the first posts, letting everyone know.

6 Likes

Will do so.

5 Likes

Thank you, @Raj

4 Likes

3 Likes

Yes i would like to join this project if any inactive members drops out šŸŖ„āœØ

3 Likes

Ahhhhhhh I missed this thread. Please add me to the waitlist

7 Likes

It seems I missed few people who texted very early in the thread . Mistake was mine. I Thought users mentioned at the top of thread will be in order of their entry into thread. I was wrong. I scrolled again through thread to add people. I missed @shadowhunter176 .

If I have missed anyone, kindly pm me. I do regret. Will try to rectify it.

7 Likes

Iā€™m in

3 Likes

Are you really sure? :smiley::smiley:

1 Like