Passive income project

Yes whoever is interested, I can share them what we have so far,

And if you can add in anything that will be interesting enough to include you’ll get yourself acessto the nft.

Another option…probably more suitable is that we open a group number 2.

@raj?
We’d also probably want some more people than 8 for this new group.

5 Likes

Actually 30 plus 8 already makes it a lot

Any number should be fine for this second group we have just created.

whoever wishes to join the second group just let me or @raj know.

4 Likes

There isn’t really such thing as ‘passive income’ unless you’re already rich enough and even then there’s still a lot of hassle.

Let me tell you something… it’s a very popular highlighted keyword in the Google search engine and people are aware of that, so are trying to profit from the desperate 9-5 grind workers by selling them a ‘pipe-dream’ because guess what? News flash! Who really wants to work? There’s even a book out there called The 4 Hour Work Week and the author said he just used that catchy book title just to sell more copies and that it’s not true since he actually works full-time to run his business.

If all you really want to do is sit at home all day and stretch your ass then by all means, just outsource your business or your investment portfolio. Although then again, that’s going to eat in to your profits and cost a lot of money for others to run it for you and believe me when I say this, it is not cheap.

4 Likes

38 people would disagree with you :smile:

Maybe not 100% passive, but for many of us if we get recurring income that doesn’t require additional work from us every day, we’ll be satisfied.

7 Likes

I never said you wouldn’t be satisfied. All you’ve basically said is that you’ve disagreed with me and you didn’t challenge anything I’ve said. I work and have a side business myself so I know how it works.

Plus you haven’t told me how you’re going to do it.

Also who are the 38 people… You mean in this thread? How do you know they all disagree with my comment… Are you clairvoyant?

Please tell me or explain your idea of passive income?

3 Likes

Kick me out and replace me with @Starlight i think there was a mistake and i got invite to the group.

3 Likes

Hey put me in the wait list or second group (if it exists).

3 Likes

Chill man, I didn’t say anything to challenge you.

38 people are currently in the groups and have a belief that this is possible.

We are currently putting our heads together to figure out how we’re going to do this, that’s the point of the community project.

Passive income for most of us is simply making money while we aren’t actively working. I punch a clock, I make X amount of $ for that hour. If I create a product or any other stream of income, someone is capable of buying it while I’m asleep. That’s passive.

I’m not sure what there is to gain by coming in and saying this isn’t possible. Your perspective isn’t the only one that’s valuable and your experiences aren’t universal. Also, you’re on a website that uses Youtube videos to create concepts like luck, help you burn fat, heal you and other things that many people would say are not possible. I don’t feel that passive income is that big of a stretch when there are videos that help heal cancer, something the medical community is still grappling with is free on a YouTube video, and effective.

With that said, I’m not engaging further in any debate as I don’t see the point of arguing about whether or not passive income exists. It exists to me and I’m going to pursue it along with the rest of the group.

11 Likes

I would be really happy if you could include me. I have been earning some passive income for the last 2 years betting on horse racing which takes around 5 minutes a day. So I feel I could contribute to this project by providing my bets for free.

1 Like

It has nothing to do with gambling and things as such

3 Likes

I can add people. Let @veh decide whether they have to remain in group based on their value addition.

2 Likes

Some of my relatives do nothing, just get rent from properties and lead a happy life.

One my relative bought two acres of land. In 15 years, price of the property shot up to 200%.
School adjacent to their land wanted to buy it at any price.

Did they work or apply brains? Nah,. Luck ., yes.

Let it be,… profit margin goes to other people who runs it now. Fair to me. All I want “ personal time to enjoy life”. My profit can come down to 25% from 50% if I gain time to roam around the world.
I will be content.

Even if your argument is more close to reality, it is a limiting belief for me.

7 Likes

Yeah most people react like this, but actually horse racing is one of the best ways to profit from sports betting, as the odds are very high. I have been doing this for the last 2 years. Started with a bank of 400 now it is 2300. Of course that it has risk involved, as any kind of business or investment. There are people that make a living from this kind of “gambling”

1 Like

If you decide that my idea is not proper for the group, I am okay with that. I am not trying to force anything, just giving ideas that might contribute :D

2 Likes

Of course,
you take a look at what we have and see if you can add anything related to it in

2 Likes

Is the project still on? I would love to join but got confused a bit. New to the forum and not speking fluent english.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It got made months back :)

3 Likes

Ok :grin: thanks :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Shall i close this thread?

1 Like

nah, no worries, its all good :grinning:

3 Likes