Patreon Discussion

Yes you can download the audios, sigils etc there are audios that are only there. Its great and not much money x

17 Likes

Pure Glory.

10 Likes

All youā€™re dreams and deepest desires. Well, either that or a bunch of MP3 files and other stuff

5 Likes

The ancient secrets that have been hidden from the masses. Join only if youā€™re not scared of the real truth.

7 Likes

hahaha :tada:

2 Likes

There is a comprehensive list of everything one can download from Patreon in the thread below. :slightly_smiling_face:
It is updated each time new uploads are added.

12 Likes

what is different between members who pay $ 4.50 a month and those who pay $ 1 a month on Patreon?

1 Like

the $4.50 tier gets access to everything. $1 tier doesnā€™t

3 Likes

Added, thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Is Sapien per post creator on Patreon?

2 Likes

Hi @marauder, Sapien is a ā€˜per month creatorā€™.
Oneā€™s Patreon contributions to Sapien are once monthly, rather than once per post.

3 Likes

Around about how many percent more new audios would you say that are on their but not on YouTube? Iā€™m trying to decide as well and itā€™s definitely reasonable just wanting to get a bit more money first.

1 Like

That would be hard to say, but not many, i guess the major benefit is to be able to download them plus supporting someone that gives us so much free too.
Also sigils and pdfs of other super valuable info

5 Likes

I agree with what you said! But also would you say for eg there are 5 more fields, 10 more fields 20 more fields or more than that? Or less than that? And yes I agree with your points of those other reasons for joining!

1 Like

I donā€™t think anyone has compared the exact difference in the number of fields. But there is a difference, because some fields were deleted by YouTube. An additional benefit is that downloading and playing audio from the device spends several times less Internet traffic and electricity than listening from YouTube

7 Likes

Just join one month and see

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a good point you can choose whether to renew after the month - with Patreon -
Or not at least I think so as thatā€™s how it is with the other Patreon.

3 Likes

Can someone tell me how to join patreon? Ive searched thsse forums and cant find a linkā€¦

I did tryā€¦ honest!!

With a smile

Kindfulness1

1 Like
1 Like

May someone please give me a hand here?
I have been on patreon premium tier for 4 months, and i got a shipment from Amaze holding Company for a wall art. It is supposed to be Financial protector (thatā€™s the condition for staying in premium subscription for 3 months)

However, i received Pure land Portal Wall art instead. I look up online to find email or phone number of Amaze holding company, but i have no result.

The phone number 8286927333 on the shipping label is registered at Virgina, while this Amaze shipping company is at California.

This is the closest information i can find online, but again no website or contact info. Has someone encountered my situation before? Thanks!

https://opengovus.com/texas-taxpayer/32087548353