Imaginarium Divine (Patreon)

wealth mindset fields
But don’t listen me
It’s just me and my experience
Simple I gave up from overnight listening regards all fields, it’s just not for me obviously lol

4 Likes

that’s good to hear!

i feel like what’s more effective for you will be better in the long run.

personally, i look for results. if listening only once a day will give me faster results, i’m definitely going to take it compared to constantly playing my audios all day.

7 Likes

i don’t know if this an imaginarium Divine thing, but are any of you were able to access childhoods memory, even get the concepts of the conversation or the feeling of it, for the exaclty moment. and remember it in all clarity… but i think since i started with imaginarium Divine its seems that i can access older memories very easily

22 Likes

@Psimindset I kind of had an experience like that last night. I added it to my sleep playlist last night and I had a dream about an event that happened when I was a teenager. I woke up afterwards and saw that Imaginarium Divine was playing. Don’t know if there’s a correlation or not but yeah, I don’t usually have dreams like that though. Could just be a coincidence.

7 Likes

39 Likes

:sleeping:

16 Likes

okay, i’m listening to this tonight!

lol on another note:

all our higher selves looking at their imaginary watches like “pick this up already”.

:crazy_face:

9 Likes

18 Likes

I must find out what perfume my higher self uses

8 Likes

I completely forgot about this one, but I think I may pick it up again, maybe even in combination with the Theta field

4 Likes

Still listening but cool timing.

So in the audio there’s waves in-between songs and the moment the thought “i’m going back to myself” was exactly the same time a new song started.

8 Likes

A sort of communication bridge where you can ‘hear’ responses in your mind

9 Likes

Awesome! :smiley:

10 Likes

Umm…wise guy.

How would imaginary divine make us like Bradley Cooper in limitless?

Don’t just drop limitless(my fav!) without some kind explanation.

Is dream secretly making an NZT type field?

3 Likes

Yes, but not secretly. If you are consistent, use brain field and mind fields (like imagination divine), if you master hydrogen etc… overtime you’ll get very close with some traits exceeding Eddie with Aliens and psychic stuff others barely under him…

That’s just with what we’ve got and Dream limits his releases because most people are not sophisticated enough to use them safely… however with future releases :scream:

One of the thing about fictional super geniuses is that they are incredibly hard to portray and they seldom use all the skills they have… they say or get into a lot of « dumb » situations for entertainment purposes or because of the authors creative limits

Without those limit yourself, using your intelligence rationally, you could out do him (discounting your competition)

Edit: Also, neural implants :hugs: or plain electronic devices that are already augmenting you. Using them to the max is essential though often overlooked. Customize your own smart devices if you’re smart enough and you’ll be that much smarter in action. That’s what a lot of TV geniuses do, creating smarter tools

@Dewbob I stopped using S :+1:t2:

28 Likes

Good! One step at a time!

3 Likes

But I will totally do that.

I mean if Dream dropped a NZT field and didn’t directly call it “NZT field” (and expected people to understand how NZT would actually work here in the real world) and then didn’t charge the appropriate $10,000 for it, would anyone even know??

If a tree fell in the forest …

This + other fields = NZT :man_shrugging:

How much more can people ignore it after I bump it several times?

47 Likes

Ok So I am gonna put higher self connection as mandatory in the stack because it guides me with the fields I should use and its telling me to use this one hmmm. Like I said the most underrated fields are the most slept on.

11 Likes

Feels like I have my personal advisor/counsellor. The communication is just getting smoother with more usage :point_up:t2::ok_hand:t2:

20 Likes

I’m a superfan of that movie, I’ve seen it at least 10 times and it still attracts me, but as for a similar effect I recommend you follow Monsieur Philip’s stacks, which are really effective, while out there on YT I don’t have any yet found one like this, from direct experience. Furthermore, no one talks about the potential risks of use, or rather abuse or overdose.
Same goes for the main topic Lucy movie of the beautiful Scarlett Johansson.

9 Likes