Plagued with implants help

Would anyone help :pray: im being plagued with implants or whatever these things are for almost 3 months I feel like a dart bored constantly hitting me with very sharp blades with burning sensation twisting and turning in my left breast and just below. I hear a frequency sound all around me like im connected to a computer gets stronger and louder when it attacks heavily. I suffer fibrocystic breast and these evil weapons are aiming there to make it worse at night its like something is shooting at me. I can hear them like drills drilling. I can barely get out if bed to walk due to the pain. I use orgone crystals and magnet to hook them off but they keep rehitting me. Sometimes when i remove them off i can only feel no pain for no longer than 15 mins and nothing hurts. These attacks causing artificial deadly pain. Anyone can help me :pray:

1 Like

Hi @gelicv

Nice 2 CU again Surya goddess

One suggestion: Booted Bhoots

I am sure there are others that will be beneficial. Someone will be along soon to assist you further.

6 Likes

Thankyou :pray: iv paid for 4 different psychic healing surgery. they all say black magic and they have removed it. No different ,just gets worse daily.

1 Like

I would suggest to try anything that is considered Safe by Most Users and especially by those with experience or who are advanced individuals, like Maoshan Wanderer, for example.

I can say this: Devotion to a God or Goddess can be VERY Powerful and they can shield You as well.

There are many fields which can help, although Idk which ones are the best, given your situation.

Healing Fields, from Whole body fields to heart, nerves and muscles fields, also Intercessions and Energetic/Chakras and Reiki fields, among the possibilities.

Use shielding and try Yoga, daily.
Make your system so strong that whatever it is, will burn when trying to get to you.

I’ll add a shield in a minute.

You can also try Psychic University and other Creators, but please, reasarch and only try their work according to your inner guidance.

5 Likes

Psychic Harassment 2.0

And a shield:

I will also tag you in another thread.

4 Likes

thankyou soulstar33 :pray: Iv tried every possible subliminals/morphic fields etc i could find on youtube. This evil thing keeps shooting more than 10 arrows into my chest not sure if i can survive any longer.

1 Like

The suggestions above are excellent. Try what they recommend first and then tell us if you mproves. A little more information is useful to know if you need another type of approach

what does this mean?

And why do you think you have been constantly attacked? Why you specifically?

1 Like

I have no idea, First i thought was demons attacking me. I just remember i had a dream of incubus entity 3 months ago and seeing spider like worms hooked on to my solar plexus on each side trying to take me away but i awoke from the dream . I prayed daily. since then my wellbeing and life not the same and this computer frequency wave sound appears from nowhere.

2 Likes

These are Excellent Sugestions.

(why delete it? :sweat_smile::pray:)

Equllibirum has an implants removal and his stuff is good

2 Likes

Thankyou :pray: i shall check it out :heart:

I see, so there is no specific reason to justify the attack, you were not doing anything paranormal, nor did you invoke any entity or use any spell or any energy tool that would draw the attention of some dark being. If you didn’t do any of that, I don’t know why you thought that what was happening to you was a psychic attack or black magic, those things don’t happen just because, generally if you don’t mess with the entities they don’t mess with you. Could we rule that out then? Another question is that it could be a personal attack, a person could intentionally send you bad energy, do you think there could be a specific person who is attacking you? Do you think you did something that deserves to be attacked for? do you feel guilty? If the answer is no, no problem, we could also rule out that alternative. If the answer is yes, you must stop reinforcing that belief, because believing that you are being a victim of black magic is the same as if it were so, the mind is very powerful and will do everything possible to make reality correspond with what you think. You can do the opposite and assume that you are always protected, by your guides and angels and by God himself. You also have these protection fields available, which are an extra tool to make you feel calmer and safer. Accept the protection, assume that it is the most powerful thing there is and that there is no attack that can penetrate your divine protection.

My intuition tells me that this may be some type of tinnitus, which intensifies during times of high stress and overwhelm. and your other physical symptoms may have physical reasons but your mind seeks an paranormal reason/justification.

This is just another approach to your situation to take into consideration, I cannot say for sure that this is the case this time, but from experience I know that most cases are like this. Take what resonates with you

1 Like

I was under abusive attacks from my ex partner whos a serious alcoholic who accused me of anything and everything and never allowed me to have personal freedom and space. I walked away roughly same time cos of energy drain. I went to 4 healers and they all told me someone done black magic to make me attract dark enties to cause me harm. I cant figure who would do that. my only enemy was my ex but hes not spiritual as such to do any of those . Maybe i got scammed by their answers so im not believing it 100% . but these implant weapons are something iv never experienced before.

1 Like

Not medical/spiritual advice. Just my opinion.

Your symptoms are a bit out of the box, so I’m suggesting a scattershot approach to figure out what’s really going on.

It might be worth experimenting with the various 7 series—shades of light, totems, herbs, and crystals. Intercession fields also make sense; alien intercession is a first stop for me with health problems.

Psychic University’s Lessons from the Divine on Being Alive (free) had a healing effect on me. Also try his Reversal of the effects of/from Psychic Attacks ((Patreon), which I tried out of curiosity and got a huge effect from. His higher self healing and Higher Self Exorcism (this might be right on point) are good bargains. (I’m just being budget conscious; obviously there are some more expensive/powerful tools, on the Sapien Medicine Gumroad and the other Sapien medicine stores.)

I would cycle through bacteria, fungus and viral fields (Sapien free) Body Nerve healing (Patreon) and any other nerve field as your symptoms seem electrical in nature—might want to try the various EMF fields, as well.

2 Likes

Maybe ask our cosmic friends, they are very adept.

1 Like

:+1::pray::heart:

1 Like

:+1::heart: