Plasma combo 3

Can I just buy plasma combo 3 ? I need healing for hair and skin… specially hair. But the whole of plasma protocol is too expensive right now.

They’re sold all together, as the single protocol they’re meant to be.

2 Likes

Oops … looking for some solution of hair that isn’t too expensive like the serum or the plasma protocol. Anything around 100 bucks should be ok

There are the free fields. Check those out!

Hair ver 3 is a no due to many shedding reviews. I want a regrowth … shiny hair is for better looking hair not for growing new ones for density. Same goes for hair booster. The hair ver 2 on Patreon seems different than the one which was on YouTube but no more there. So don’t know which to pick

@psynergy

Ok I will write a new thread on this

https://www.patreon.com/posts/nothing-bout-it-47591873

1. The dustasterided scalp. The places simulant of the chemical dutasteride topically on the scalp, this helps with hair recovery and reduces the storage and buildup of DHT in the scalp. Guys suffering from specific dht affected male pattern baldness have experienced fast and remarkable results sometimes. (it only targets the scalp, no effects elsewhere on body)

have you tried this @Lanos ?

also how is your hair and scalp care routine?

1 Like

People have said this can cause initial shedding that I cannot afford :(
Also I am a woman so don’t know if the male pattern or the DHT thing works for my case as well

Hair care routine is fine as much as I can do with my schedule … i oil massage and clean scalp with a natural good shampoo

1 Like

https://www.patreon.com/posts/stem-cells-to-23449997

https://www.patreon.com/posts/stem-cells-to-17627352

here are alternative options.

is there something that stresses you out in your life?

do you feel disconnected somehow? it can be relationships, community, spirituality, etc.

is there something you changed in your routine or has it always been the same?

are you open to not using any product on your hair and scalp for a day or two if you don’t already?

5 Likes

Have you checked the YouTube comments on V3? I feel like this field is getting bashed for no reason. It works really well for a lot of people. I’ve mentioned it somewhere on the forum that it definitely helped straighten out my hairline again. I never had major hair issues thankfully but it definitely works.

Tips that might help you:

Minimum of 10mg (10,000 mcg) Biotin twice a day
Nascent Iodine drops
Chemical-free hair products/shampoo (Morrocco Method is a great company)
Shower filter to minimize the chemicals bombarding your scalp
A nutrient-rich and alkalizing diet low in sugar with a good balance of omegas
Organic whenever possible and at minimum non-GMO
A high-quality multivitamin/multi mineral (capsule form; no tablets)
Quality drinking water

V3 seemed to work fastest for me when used with the following fields:

*Subconscious Limits Removal

*Fat to Stem Cells with Scar Tissue Removal (Why? My guess is that it provides extra stem cells for V3. This is just speculation on my part but I monitored it daily and seemed to notice a correlation)

*Stem Cells Targeted to Face, Neck, and Scalp. Noticed a better response with this than with the field only targeted to the scalp 🤷

*Grey Hair 2.5. You don’t have to have greys to benefit from the other goodies in there.

Mixing in the Shiny and Revitalized Hair field a couple of times a week can complement the stack well.

Everyone has different genetics but this might work well for you too.

15 Likes

And what psynergy alluded to… stress levels can play a factor in hair health. Any field that improves your sense of well-being should be added in to your daily routine.

Become Whole
Love, Gratitude, Appreciation
The Outlook Retrainer (New Perspectives)
Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence
The Mental Health Album

and about a hundred other fields :wink:

Play around and find out which ones hit the sweet spot for you. It can vary from day to day, even hour to hour. Good luck :four_leaf_clover::pray:t3:

11 Likes

Thank you so much for such a detailed response … I will definitely start with supplements and see how can I work better with my hair. Also will try on the suggested fields. I am no longer stressed … hair fall definitely happened due to stress and ill health but now I am all over it. I just need to repair the damaged already caused. Thanks again

Thanks for the response. I am no longer stressed … the cause of hair shedding was stress but now it’s all good. I am fine with the products I have been using for years and they work well for me. I can add better things but don’t want to replace.
I will definitely try the stem cells fields suggested by you. Thanks

1 Like