Plasma Protocol

I found that exercising helps energize you if you’re using the Plasma fields. Since it’s de-aging, it’s like you need to work to keep up with it. Even just a brisk walk every day will improve energy levels.

20 Likes

Thank you both for the suggestions!

5 Likes

Or automated workout/cardio fields. :)

1 Like

Any new results with Plasma Protocol guys?

Yes! I am only on day 3 today but yesterday i felt suuuper tired (kind of like i was sick, coming down with the flu) and going outside in the fresh air for a bit and then doing an hour of workout helped immensely.

8 Likes

achy?
That’s a common “symptom”

10 Likes

yes, achy. I figured it was a symptom so I was not too bothered.
This reminds me I was also wearing ascension and another tag most day, I took them down in the afternoon, that helped too.

1 Like

lol that’s how both @Maoshan_Wanderer and I described it when first testing it…
(paraphrased)
He said "i feel like I’m coming down with flu. "
I said, “Like achy? Like when wearing Ascension and it’s kicking your a**”
He said, “yes, like that”.

:slight_smile: :nerd_face:
So yeah… same “symptoms”

19 Likes

Yes Sir indeed I felt achey after listening to plasma 1 twice. I think it has something to do where the power of the field overtakes you until you can acclimatize.

5 Likes

Today was my third day and i just feel great. I havent felt anything unusual at all :woman_shrugging:t2::partying_face:
Suuuuper energized and no hungry at all, just a while ago i felt hungry then i remembered i didnt have lunch but i didnt miss it.

I think is because im listening to ojas, blue print, hakunis egg and neg jing a lot that is making the ride much easier.

12 Likes

4 Likes

Been feeling a ton of pain and meditating on it with plasma 2.

I realized a ton of that pain has been emotional and i released a lot through meditation as things came up for me to re-experience and let it be seen.

Still in pain so i guess i’m going deeper with the help of conceptual realizations.

This time around my higher self won’t let me escape through food, sleep, and self-medication.

:heart:

22 Likes

You are strong! Don’t escape just observe with detachment because you know very well that’s not who you are anymore. Give every experience unconditional love and gratitude for pointing something to you that you have learned from :pray::heart:

17 Likes

I’m only like one day ahead of you (I got it in the night on sunday and I count that at day0) :)

I had no symptoms yesterday and then today it’s like my gums are suddenly inflamed :neutral_face:

8 Likes

Plasma 2 and 3:

Right eye was bloodshot last night and this morning the whites of my eyes are clear.

My cuticles are healthier now when a bit of skin was peeling.

24 Likes

Great. Thanks for update <3

1 Like

Oh here comes the flue like symptoms :sleeping::sneezing_face: (i havent listened today which will make for the 4th day) not so bad but body is a bit achy, muscles like if i had run the marathon yesterday, a bit of stuffy nose and tho i wanna kinda lay down because of the body ache i still feel super energized and with a super clear mind, i dont feel these days like eating too much or more like liquids and fruit and some steam veggies but nothing heavy, felt a super urge to be in the sun.

14 Likes

In the beginning you can try to listen after dinner. It will lessen the chance of detox.
Later on you can listen whenever you want, without adverse effects.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions, i had just really mild symptoms, mostly my muscles were the achy ones, but not super detox no, and then later i listened them (like 7pm) all good except that i have zero desire to sleep, lol i think i should listen them early, because i just dont feel like sleeping much these days and maybe its because ive done it in the evening-ish :blush:

3 Likes

Torsion field before Plasma protocol good idea?

1 Like