Plasma Protocol

Yes, torsion field then plasma charged mitochondria and then plasma light, and THEN plasma protocol

4 Likes

But very expensive tooooo :weary:

Then Plasma light, it’s basically the same!

1 Like

Not Even description written by sapien for plasma light Infrasound Bioactive

You don’t need a description from sapien medicine for plasma light.

Go to the morphic field’s thread and theraphi.net

All the info you could ever read on the subject.

9 Likes

Use the free Plasma Light field followed by other organ regeneration and stem cells fields. I would not say this is exactly the same as the Plasma Protocol, but you should be able to get a LOT of benefits just by doing that :slight_smile:

24 Likes

If listening to the Plasma Protocl and Blueprinf of life, should we also listen to the other audios from the Longevity series?

4 Likes

Listened to each file 1x, got flu, slept for an hour.
Woke up, listened again, it’s been 45 minutes now and I’m going to go sleep again. My legs hurt and my body is like, “dude, you’re awake since you’ve slept in the daytime but you’re tired now, so drink water and go to sleep.”.
Let’s see how it goes in the week to come.
Have fun guys

7 Likes

So today is my 7th day plasma 1. Felt great for the most part, just mild flue like symptoms one day not even for the whole day. I listened to torsion first then x 3. Now, Ill take 2 days rest and then…
What you guys (whoever that has gone through all of them already) think of me listening to plasma 2 and 3 at the same time?

3 Likes

I listen to 2 and 3 at the same time. Works fine for me.

5 Likes

Yay! Thank you x

3 Likes

I’ll listen one by one as recommended, we can compare notes :grin:

Today is my first day of break and I am so exhausted. I think it’s at least partly due to also wearing ascension and chakra tags and I haven’t had those for a very long time either. My plan was to start the 2nd audio tomorrow but I will give it a day or two more.

6 Likes

Actually I still listen to plasma 1 x1
and then 2+3 x3 .
My intuition tells me to keep on with plasma 1 a bit more simultaneously with the other two… :thinking:

5 Likes

Im gonna do ( 2 and 3 ) x 3 x 7 then rest then depending how i feel if good then 3x3 daily if not then each one x 3 x 3 days

Lol so much maths for this

5 Likes

Yes, try it and see how it feels. :grinning:

3 Likes

Hello everyone!!!
I hope you all doing fine :slight_smile:
Can anybody tell me if The Plasma Protocol does help the brain to regenerate, improve cognitive processing and general blood circulation, blood vessels healing?

Thank you for your answers!!!

Stay healthy and well everyone!!!

8 Likes

yes

10 Likes

@_OM with the regular great answer :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I recommend you use the spay day album + teespring brain massage as a complement after finish listening.
Specially the muscle, deep bones and brain massages with combo 1 and internal massage with combo 2.

8 Likes

I am now doing P1/P2/P3 once every day. No big side effects, but feeling lighter yet healthier and definitely more muscular. I workout and cycle daily.

14 Likes