Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

(second audio added with update, additions are; suppressing USAG-1 for BMP (increase) and Wnt pathways stimulation)
Awesome! Glad I bought it during sale : )

8 Likes

Thanks a lot for the update, @Captain_Nemo !

And thanks also for suggesting it, @Psimindset :heart:

More informations about the update in this thread :

11 Likes

Thanks @Psimindset @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

When are we getting a straight teeth field? lol

9 Likes

It came as a separate audio that is 3:31. So I have to play the original and this one? (my guess is no, just this new one, but just want to make sure) My first e-mailed update.

4 Likes

You can just listen to the new one, it has all the properties from the first audio :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks!

6 Likes

Is the update only to regrow teeth or would it help with cavities, as well?

4 Likes

So both regrowth and regeneration from cavities :+1:

4 Likes

I saw in the general discusssion where @Captain_Nemo was discussing a possible update here, so Iā€™m not sure. I know there was some concern about kids, which was a reason cited for a separate audio. So Iā€™m still unsure if this audio is just to regrow teeth in adults, help regrow teeth OR repair current teeth in adults, or whether it can now be used to repeair OR regrow teeth in adults and kids?

4 Likes

"yes i found this
but thanks for posting!
was thinking of updating the plasma teeth with it

but this shouldnā€™t be used on kids is the caveat"
From Captain Nemo

Meaning the newest Plasma Teeth and Gums vid shouldnt be used on kids.

7 Likes

And I guess if one dont have any missing teeth the older one is fine?

can i still use the audio am 16?

2 Likes

Lol i just bought the field and now it updated can i just listen to the new one and just completely stop listening to the old one

2 Likes

Yep

3 Likes

On gumroad is available only the newer version now (the + one)? Or am I missing something?

Just got this but there are two files. Whatā€™s the + version about? Antiā€“USAG-1 therapy for tooth regeneration through enhanced BMP signaling? So just go for the + version for better results?

1 Like

It seems so

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo is this confirmed?

1 Like

Would like to know it too. Meanwhile Iā€™m listening to + version only.

Iā€™m listening to the normal one till they verify. Tell me how that goes