Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

Messing with your pineal gland and endoctrine system man.

Definitely recommending to anyone Meswak toothpath, more expensive but you put less.
No fluorite and this is some supposed to have some nice benefits as well.

This even tastes good :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Anyone getting results? I have not seen an regeneration from cavity damage yet.

I use the YT one. It makes my teeth feel stronger and somehow tighter. Have you used the YT one?

I bought the plasma+ hoping to regrow missing teeth. No result yet. Suspect may need to turn on or off some genes controlling teeth grow

1 Like

For this specific need, you can find on other channels

Lunamoon
The text you quoted was for the original plasmified tooth.
Plasma+ added something base on the mice experiment that successfully enable mice to grow new teeth.

1 Like

Ah on the second one? Ive never read the article added lol

Then i guess be patient and wait :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have a crown on my front tooth so im a bit aphrensive on tooth audios

Yea tried that too last year. None works.

I would like to recommend Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal.
along with the teeth regeneration on youtube.
Maybe you might want to look into nutritional support to assist the body in making more stem cells to go along with your video support

1 Like

It’s a neurotoxin, also calcifies the pineal gland. Even in small amounts, it builds up over time because it isn’t easily excreted from the body. Your body absorbs it when you use toothpaste or mouthwash with fluoride (so it doesn’t matter that you’re not swallowing it)

3 Likes

update?

since I listened to it, my gums no longer bleed

7 Likes

Saint Biceps and this field are both extraordinary , I hope that The Captain will make a field legendary for also eyes, vision, cataract etc soon!

6 Likes

Bravo!

try Blueprint, so it also helps you in many other areas.

but it’s always there Eye Regeneration Ver 2.0 to use

1 Like

I’ve been using them both for 3 months but …nothing…

1 Like

With or without Plasma Light?

With Plasma light

I have been using the new updated version and it’s insane how fast it closed a small hole I had on my tooth. I think it took less than a week! (daily, 5 times a day)

I had little success with the old version for this specific purpose. It helped a bit, but I thought it would take at least some months. With this new update? The hole was almost closed in 5 days.

The usual thanks to everyone that made possible the existence of this field.

33 Likes

kinda shocked I immediately felt a sensation in my teeth and I can slightly taste a minty hydrogen peroxide flavor LOL

20 Likes