Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

A sign? That you’ll have an even better opportunity through which to get your field? I like the way you think!

7 Likes

Any legally purchased products - that you have already downloaded (or in our Gumroad library) work fine and have no issues, even if the listing is discontinued on Enlightenedstates/Gumroad/Teespring/Soundweave.

The fields are effective and continue to be effective and growing as with any other field.

oxox

15 Likes

Got this one from Sam at the end of last week - it was only one audio, so I’m not sure if it’s the latest and greatest one, or the original version.

However, I was having toothache at the time, and ulcers on my gums - I can safely say, the ulcers have gone, and no more pain!

What’s weird is, I feel like my concentration is also better. Maybe I’ve had some low-key tooth irritation for some time, that hasn’t been bad enough for me to notice, other than manifesting in the form of restlessness and lack of ability to concentrate.

Anyways - my main motive to get this field was to recover the colour loss from a root canal operation.
Hasn’t improved yet, but I’ll keep you all updated.

I took a before photo, so when it happens, I’ll try share some results.

11 Likes

It makes me sad when i think about this. But I have been using this for a long long time and then i stoped recently and carried it on a week ago. But My teeth get worse when using this.

I think its beacuse its trying to repair them but i dont have the right nutrients.
I should be okay hopfully with Shark teeth NFT.

I feel like i have to get that off my chest, It makes me really sad. I dont know what to do really.

I kinda sad beacuse this is the only thing i hate about my self. The fact i got sad last summer and never took care of my teeth. Cant name many insecurities i have apart from my teeth.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that!

I struggle with polarising results from weight loss audios, and the abundance/wealth fields.

My teeth aren’t in the best shape ever, but this is helping, I think (albeit slowly).

It doesn’t “feel” as strong as the free youtube version (teeth regen ver. 2.0), and the whitening effect doesn’t seem to be as strong.

But the dude above said it took 28 days to see results, so I’ll let you know after a month the progress!

My teeth ARE definitely whiter though, and I have way less aches and pains.

I don’t even know if I have the correct version, I asked Sam, and he said he only ever had one audio for this - but multiple others said there were two audios, and one was updated and had more benefits added to it.

2 Likes

You don’t need to take NFT shark teeth but The Plasma Flaunt which automatically produces all the necessary nutrients.

2 Likes

Huh, where does it say it produces all the necessary nutrients

2 Likes

The previous plasma protocol didn’t affect teeth - at least it didn’t do anything for mine, hence why I got this.

1 Like

I wonder if there was a miscommunication or misinterpretation somewhere, because Cap’n has said many times (the latest was just this weekend, in–I think–the Plasma Flaunt thread; I’m too lazy to look for it :slightly_smiling_face: ) that we have to supply the nutrients, etc. for the fields to do their work. The physical body needs physical nutrients in order to effect the healings we want in this physical realm.

5 Likes

I had read some comments that Flaunt provides nutrients. I’m sorry.

Any update?

Hey, I believe the field did it’s job and now I just play it for maintenance, I added the + version and it seems to hit a little deeper so I would try that one if the original doesn’t work for you.

2 Likes

How many times a day do you play it now?

This idea can be interesting for the topic

to add The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture) in a possible stack

6 Likes

good idea

2 Likes

i`ve just sent the audios, if Sammy didn’t have them
you can print the image and put it under your pillow, and the tooth fairy will take care of you :grin:

3 Likes

thanks the request have been fullfiled by an other member.

(Edit: sorry Inspector this post is not an answer to your post but a general question)

Do all versions of this field have the mitochondrial targeting and voltage restoration in it or just the more recent “+” version that got added after initial release?

In my gumroad I have two files:

• Plasmafied teeth and gums
  • Plasma teeth and gums+

This thread is called “Plasma soaked teeth and Gums” and to complete my confusion there is a field called “Advanced Teeth Regeneration” (in enlightened states shop, but it redirects to gumroad where it says its not longer for sale and the description is the same as in the first post of this tread).

Is it all the same? Do I use the most recent version if I use “Plasma teeth and gums+” or are there even newer versions?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

I thought the “+” version only added the USAG-1 suppression:

Yes, use the most recent version (I would think it’s the “gums+”) which has all that the old version had + (see what I did there? :laughing: ) the USAG-1 suppression.

I don’t believe there are any even newer versions than the +.

Hope that helps.

3 Likes

This item is no longer for sale. Any ideas why is that?