Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

i`ve just sent the audios, if Sammy didn’t have them
you can print the image and put it under your pillow, and the tooth fairy will take care of you :grin:

3 Likes

thanks the request have been fullfiled by an other member.

(Edit: sorry Inspector this post is not an answer to your post but a general question)

Do all versions of this field have the mitochondrial targeting and voltage restoration in it or just the more recent “+” version that got added after initial release?

In my gumroad I have two files:

• Plasmafied teeth and gums
  • Plasma teeth and gums+

This thread is called “Plasma soaked teeth and Gums” and to complete my confusion there is a field called “Advanced Teeth Regeneration” (in enlightened states shop, but it redirects to gumroad where it says its not longer for sale and the description is the same as in the first post of this tread).

Is it all the same? Do I use the most recent version if I use “Plasma teeth and gums+” or are there even newer versions?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

I thought the “+” version only added the USAG-1 suppression:

Yes, use the most recent version (I would think it’s the “gums+”) which has all that the old version had + (see what I did there? :laughing: ) the USAG-1 suppression.

I don’t believe there are any even newer versions than the +.

Hope that helps.

3 Likes

This item is no longer for sale. Any ideas why is that?

Why? Check out Charge Back Black List

Why the “why”?

1 Like

The “why” was to acknowledge that I was answering their “why” question (because I sensed a different question behind their stated question). :wink:

1 Like

I don’t know if it is because I have been listening to this field for 65 days or because I have recently increased the number of plays, although I think it is for this last reason, however the plaque that was difficult to remove with the dental water jet at the base of the teeth is almost disappearance.

9 Likes

which electric toothbrush do you prefer? I used an old oral b electric toothbrush for many years and it stopped working a few months ago. As in stop charging. Back then electric toothbrushes were expensive, like a hundred dollars or so and now when i check amazon, im shocked at how low the prices are and the great reviews of these.

This is probably my top 1 on wishlist due to my paradontitis
Any idea if this will ever come back up @SammyG or @Anon38164362 ? If not on Gumroad, then teespring or the other sapien shop?

1 Like

Should be reuploaded to gumroad soon

10 Likes

Do you have an ETA on that?

you can get it here: https://enlightenedstates.com/product/advanced-teeth-regeneration/

You cant buy it at the moment. The enlightened states shop redirects do gumroad where it is not for sale at the moment.

The results of “plasma soaked teeth and gums” are questionable. Some have results, some don’t.
I hope for a public remake of “Shark Teeth”.

2 Likes

Oh I see. I didn’t knew it redirects to gumroad. Thought it was a separate store.

I can tell you all that everytime I use this audio I feel like I’m in the dentist. Like literally even when I go drink water, my mouth feels so minty and I would feel saliva building up. This is coming from someone who doesn’t feel most of the fields

10 Likes

It’s available! And there is a “+” version ? what does that mean? I did listen to unexpected gifts for the first time a couple of loops today - i’ll count that + as an un expected gift :)

Blurred the exact total time since i’ve noticed blackmarket guys are interested in that to make fake copies and sell/trade

2 Likes

From above:

Scroll up, if you’d like to know more.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like