Plasmafied Near Infrared Chakras

The tiredness during the day has disappeared for me

8 Likes

Hi could anyone help a friend out to get this field? I have PayPal but no card atm. :dolphin:
Thank you :sunny:

1 Like

in the Patreon Shop you should be able to pay with Paypal

3 Likes

I had a quick look and did not see the option at first! Tysm!! :dolphin::yellow_heart::sparkles::nazar_amulet:

2 Likes

Does the VPN works on your end to skip the taxes? It does not seems to change on my side

Edit: couldn’t manage to skip the taxes but got the field :herb:

Thanks @Disponent11

and of course, thanks @Captain_Nemo, it’s a brilliant creation, I am so thanksful for everything you do :sparkles:

3 Likes

Add this too, in my opinion

5 Likes

In order of likely effectiveness, you’d want to either: launch the site after the VPN connection from a browser you’ve never used on that site before, clear all cookies for the site, or launch an incognito/private mode session.

Sites store cookies for currency localization, shipping estimates, secondary revenue streams of selling your information somewhere, etc. So that’s a possibility why it didn’t update the tax information.

4 Likes

Is this enough to balance my chakras even if I expand them manually?

2 Likes

based on description, yes

2 Likes

Just got it with the flash sale and it makes me very tired, wow

11 Likes

Gives me a slight cold electric feeling along my spine—icy hot—after a few loops. It makes subsequent fields hit more dead center, and I experience them with more certainty. Definitely it fits well early in a stack, though I’ve used to finish, as well.

5 Likes

Does this replace deep energy clearing and energy blockage removal audio?

2 Likes

Still would use once or twice every week IMO

Yes for the most part

2 Likes