Please help me people

I need help please. My symptoms are getting worse.
I can’t sleep, i am sweating all the time and I have all of the symptoms that I mentioned in my previous post:

I honestly don’t know what is wrong with me. It could be any of the reasons mentioned in my previous post or it could be an overload of too many frequencies. In the past week I have probably used 30 different fields. I tried grounding it didn’t help. Tried to stop all fields for 3 days but my issue got worse.

Use at your own risk. I don’t know what’s happening to you.

And be careful with that list. With all due respect to JAAJ that’s not a stack, that’s a marathon. About 1 tenth of that would be a good stack. Work your way up to something like that slowly.

“stack”

5 Likes

Try the all purpose anxiety removal together with the “Tree experience” from dream seeds.
Maybe good old unconditional love too to calm you down there is a track that’s called “unconditional you”.

For the case it isn’t physical because of the vitamin.

1 Like

I tried this for a couple of days. No help.
Do you guys think that @JAAJ s daily self love stack could have caused any issues? I am by no means blaming anyone or anything for my situation but I would really appreciate it if you could give me a hand JAAJ. Since I listened to the stack for 10 days and then stopped do you think I might have triggered a trauma release or something else that was not finished properly, hence leading to my issues? Or have I simply fried my nervous/energy system?

1 Like

Maybe. See my post above. Looks like I responded to this with an edit before I saw it.

:arrow_up:
:arrow_up:

Try detox like Atreides said for the purely physical part. Also if you’re on Patreon “nerve body healing” it’s 40min long

To supplement, try these:

Bali beach portal
Haleakala volcano
Transmutation and microcosmic orbit
Shen

1 Like

I used the detox once a day for 2-3 days but to no avail.

1 Like

You could try this mini playlist / stack if you want.

Once a day or once every eight to twelve hours.

Follow that up with Aura and Energy Body Repair

Or just stop with the first two. Feel it out to see what’s best for you right now.

Self Love is good because you’re not adding more or higher energies to yourself forcing you to go through a transformation which might not be best for you at this time. Rather it allows you to direct your own love into your body giving you a lot of the benefit of some of the positive energy type fields so you’re not just left empty after Clearing.

I’m suggesting this as a mild slow recovery program. So I wouldn’t do a dozen other things at the same time. Just this light load for a number of days.

Suggesting, not recommending. Meaning I don’t really know what you need. This is what I would do for myself.

1 Like

You mean, by bringing issues to the surface so that you and the audios can process and heal them and your response to that being possible panicking and sweating? Or through looping it more than your energy systems might able to handle? Sure, both of those are possible. It’s why we recommend people start slowly with these and be mindful of how their whole being is responding to these fields.

I can’t tell you what’s going on for you. What it sounds like to me is more of a reaction to your results that a product of the fields. I know it’s easy for me to say, “relax, meditate and you’ll find your equilibrium,” because I’m not the one going through what you’re going through.

To the extent that you can, I think it would be really helpful for you to remember that all of your body (physical and energetic) is programmed for homeostasis, meaning that your body WILL come back into balance, if you will let it. That’s been such a constant process of our bodies that almost all of us have forgotten that we do this all day everyday.

So–and I know what I’m about to say is going to sound crazy but–this isn’t a problem for you to solve. Your physical and energetic bodies are already solving it for you, just like they digest your food for you and they heal for you any cuts you may get.

I also know it will sound odd for me to say this on a forum devoted to “fields,” but I don’t think the answer is throwing more fields at your system, as you’re telling us that you’re doing. If you feel you absolutely MUST play a field or two, I would briefly play the Anti-Anxiety and the most calming grounding field, maybe 1 each, 2-maybe 3 times a day. I would also drink lots of water and go out and physically ground myself in nature as much as possible. The rest of you (beyond that ego, who wants to rush in to GIX this!–we all do that) is already on the job and they know what they are doing.

4 Likes

Overall, use detox fields, maybe Grounding if you feel overwhelmed by fields. You can find one detox sigil in either Forum or Patreon, it’s on Book of good health and long life I think. Also, I will send my light servitor to you, if you want.

1 Like

People you have to ground yourself every time you use your stack please, ground ground ground.

2 Likes

Don’t overground though. Yes, you can even overground.

2 Likes

Physical grounding should be enough right? Like walking in nature, barefoot walking on the sand at the beach. I don’t want to use any audios for some time.

4 Likes

Ah yes, “earthing” they call that. Walking barefoot or in leather soled moccasins. That should be nice and therapeutic. Comforting.

1 Like

@Shivy-SzN

Suggest please

I attached you cause I had see your post sweat issue

1 Like

First thing that flashed up in my mind reading your post:

2 Likes