Please Help Me Understand Morphic Fields And How They Are Created

Yes it’s not dark magic.
It’s protection
Go on ES and see the response from Sam on it.
It was just giving a description of what these beings can do;
Not at all stating his do.
Have some faith in mah guy please :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hey man this project aspects were smart targeted, so if the user does not want any contact or assitance from such beings or entities, there would be no connection.

Again being a private NFT, this is the user’s choice, and does not stipulate that all NFT projects have to kowtow to the religious masses or concerns.

I for one have zero connections with such entities, it was just part of a document from a subliminal that the Batman Project was inspired by.

If you’re still not satisfied with this answer, then don’t buy it or interact with the project.

No one is holding you at gunpoint to purchase or work with it, and these project aspects are held seperate from the views of Captain, Sammy, or Sapien Medicine.

Meaning they are not to be extrapolated to blanket statements of “this is how this community is” or the right and wrong of morphic fields or “blatant misrepresentation of NFT work”… or whatever it is as a Christian or whatever religion and feelings you are projecting.

4 Likes

I don’t have much confidence like that, lol.

Some blind faith… ok i will try it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No.
It’s not blind faith its called I am defending him.
If no one else wants to chime in ok
So allow me to
If you know him you wouldn’t even question it
It’s just very obvious.
Or if you’re energy sensitive. Idk

And like I’ve typed several times on here on the forum in the past:
He gets consent. Always. From the higher ups
Literally this isn’t jinn bs or something.

Maybe you still are uneasy
So go directly ask them for your peace of mind
I’m not about to post my private messages for proof if that’s what is wanted.

I have nothing to hide
Nor does he. Nor does Sam. Nor do the energies
There’s no black magic correlated to DreamWeaver and any of his associated products, fields, audios, servitors, NFTs, or whatever else he touches

Ok… ok… But I like Dream capable of any form of Magic or anything supranatural/technology.

He always has good intentions to help our lives.
:+1:t2:

Anyway, servitors are way safer than jinns or other spirits. :sparkles:

Are you sure this is the morphic fields?

You can check these audios and then trust your intuition

Angelic Intercession

Angelic Vibrations (ver 2.0)

The Grace of Angels and Saints

The Essence of Faith and Prayer

2 Likes

I just mean anything that isnt like kala jaadu lol
So yeah sure

In my opinion these morphic fields based on the energy of the 0 point do not seem to me to be.

1 Like

Wym?
Sorry not following
I think magic gets a bad rep lol
I meant white magic as in approved use of one’s psychic abilities. And when I say approved, I mean as approved by the Higher Ups

(Aka
We’re all ok!! He’s ok!! SapienMed is ok!!)

“so morphic fields, were actually invented by Dream. The creator of this channel and the concept. people suddenly used the term in their stuff the moment his comes about lol”

This isn’t true. Morphic resonance and the practice of these techniques far precedes the work of this channel.

3 Likes

Its funny
I mutter to myself before typing
Well if I start typing it’s going to get into an ego debate about who’s right and who’s wrong
But then I say screw it because enough is enough
I don’t like how the silence seems to make it seem comments like these are accurate just being they are not replied to enough.

Dream, the creator of this forum, also known as username Captain Nemo, is the creator of the fields and the sole driver of its uttermost success.

Dream, the creator of this forum, also known as username Captain Nemo, works with zero point energy to create these fields. If you doubt it, that’s on you. But why do you need to assert it on here publicly on his forum your doubt. That’s not fair.

I will go find proof right now even.
It’s on the skeptics for staying skeptics
But come on man have some faith and trust in Dream

1 Like

I do trust him - I own the majority of paid fields.
I just advise against misinformation.

3 Likes

Excuse me?

I was always thinking that morphic fields are the conceptual blueprints of everything that exists. They have always been there and will always be here.

Now let’s see what Captain replies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dont worry aboput it
its always an ego fest here

When i used the word morphic field years and years and aligned to what rupert was talking about,
they called it bullshit
then all the other channels started changing their names, sayng morphic fields
people started ‘channeling’ morphic fields from their guides
people come here and say oh you make morphic fields also?

the sunflower person black markets fields
I am sure they need to find some reason in order to conduct business,
whatever it may be.
I must be bad, so it’s okay to be bad a bit as well.
easy to justify to themselves

I am absolutely sure I was inspired by rupert sheldrake to tailor it and use the word
morphic field.
which then after all these other channels started.

I will have you know,
your famous whats it called?

uuhh
qudalible or something
they used biokenisis as a description, there were people running around saying they would biokenetify you etc. It was a big thing, didnt they say it was wing making or something also?

Morphic fields seemed more profitable,
suddenly everybody is doing morphic fields now.
Not trace of what they originally called it, It’s not in fashion anymore.
Its just the cool marketing addon now,

People are too young to remember
They grew up using the spoils of stolen items and concepts.

I am just an old crazy man shouting at the world these days it seems.
Nobody hears

40 Likes

This isnt fair

You guys are being so unfair right now. Why does he have to defend himself like this
I’m sorry Dream

4 Likes

I think you have the wrong end of the stick. I certainly wasn’t attacking anyone.

Really?
You are literally saying- ok stated
Don’t spread misinformation to me
The dude before you
Doubts Dreamweaver makes fields the way he says he does
The person before that
Thinks he’s using dark magic when he isn’t
Another
His dark servitor is dark magic when once again
He does not he does not he does not!

Maybe I have no validity to my name because I’m not like Sapien. Ok. But if you can sense the earnest energy of mine in this point
You’ll understand I’m not joking I’ve no reason to

2 Likes

I invest a lot of my personal resources, “time and money”, into the use of the work of this channel. I’m grateful to Dreamweaver and the work he does.

I have no affiliation with any other creator or channel, nor do I wish to argue with anyone.

I have no interest in applying thought to concepts such as “dark magic” - whatever that may actually be to the individual personality who decides to will it into their experience.

2 Likes