Pocket fields

As you know dream’s fields also work at minimum audible video if playing in pocket, so which fields are good to play in social situations/ the public, so as to impact the public in a positive way and your impact on the world and where do you think it would be useful to use it?
( Not talking about environment fields here

One of my suggestions is love gravitation whenever you are out with friends
Uplift yourself could be good at hospitals etc

Check this post, but i think the main one will always be the mass meditation

Environmental Fields

On and also Sanctum

The mass meditation is always good but it’s not really a pocket field, it’s something you participate in , I’m talking about stuff you can just leave playing while you engage in social circles in your pocket

And yeah I’m not talking about environmental fields :)

No, you can absolutely do that with the mass meditation, you dont have to be meditating for it to have an effect. The music is fielded with a lot of good energy and i can imagine lots of goodies

Lol so you wanna affect the environment but you dont want environmental fields ok.

I can tell you didnt even take the time to read through the post but ok.

I promise you I read through the post ( I have done it like yesterday itself and I literally have a playlist for environmental fields playing on my home speakers right now, I made it yesterday and can show it if you wish)

I think it’s more of an error of communication, the biggest issue I face with those environmental fields is volume matters a bit there, I want it to be playing at the minimum volume so it’s undisturbed and it’s not to enhance the environment but the people you interact with

To clarify further I’ll provide two YouTube comments hoping the point comes across clearer

From the love gravitation video

From the uplift video

Basically something that impacts your aura to create a ripple effect

Also, thank you, i did not know that about the mass meditation field

Blessed Path
Celebrate
Comfort and Security

Yeah blessed path comes to mind.
And if I’m not mistaken, Sammy mentioned in a webinar he utilised the love graviton field on loop on the phone in his pocket to affect everyone around him positively

1 Like

Oh yeah i tried it also sometimes
Crazy effects

One time some person all of a sudden said" hahahahah, life is sooo goood!"

And then love also gets reflected back on you somehow as well

2 Likes

Celebrate and Comfort seem dope

Though I must admit, I am a bit confused about blessed path and how it differs from guided path, No description and I cannot find it by a forum search or energetic alchemy description threads, Is it basically a path filled with blessings or something else?

1 Like

OH Yeah, I absolutely love that field, gotta try it out, should be phenomenal

Oh, I meant The Blessed Path (Public NFT) :)

Oh sorry I missed this
Yeah, unfortunately am not financially independent atp to buy my own fields , but the free fields are sufficient for now

I’ll try the audio on energetic alchemy tho