Point of No Return

is negative and positive planetary effects audio included?

3 Likes

Hmm is it a bad sign or a good sign I don’t feel any different after hearing this? Whether it’s 15 times or twice. Is it a sign I’m doing well, or a sign I’m really in need of this
&
Will it still work for me just as well as it would for someone who really feels it? Or it’ll work, just not as rapidly

6 Likes

Yes. The fields work, whether you feel them or not.

4 Likes

Nooo I mean like,
will it work just as “intensely” for me had I’d been able to feel it. Like in comparison to the many attuned/psychic people on this forum: will it (or any SM fields for the matter) work for me at the same level of intensity as they’d experienced it
Or
It will work for me but …not at that same level of intensity as they’d experience.

In short I’m trying to piece together after my experience with this track: did I heal or did I become more oblivious

1 Like

Yes. This field allows other fields to work much better.
It’s what would you call sapien medicie no.1 booster. :smiley:
Every stack should start with this.
Also I think it’s normal to start feeling the energy less intensely after a while. It’s becoming a part of you. But the effects compound.

12 Likes

It will work as “intensely” for you as you will allow it. It’s said in Sammy’s Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) (and elsewhere on this forum, including in my reply to you) that feeling the fields is no indication of how a field is working for you and that you don’t need to feel a field for it to work for you.

The rest of your line of questioning is you taking the opposite position and then talking yourself out of allowing the field to work for you You’re certainly free to do that but is that something that’s helpful to you? That’s something that’s unclear to me.

I personally don’t see this as a helpful comparison. On your journey, you are where you are. You’re not where anyone else is. You have your own history–with your own blockages, events, etc.–to heal. No one else is going to have that same mixture of any of that. Nor will they have they same combinations of tools, resources and understandings that you have to help you heal. Nor does everyone heal in precisely the same manner.

I want to say that your wondering is like asking, “Doctor, will this antibiotic work for me in the same precise way as it works for these neighbors of mine?”

At best, the doctor can say, “it’ll work. Maybe faster, maybe more slowly; maybe with less medicine, maybe with more; maybe more noticeably, maybe more comfortably. These things I cannot say. All I can tell you is that it’ll work. And isn’t that what matters?”

ETA: I’m not judging you here. Your musings here sound to me like ego defenses. I’d recommend that you use Ego Dissolution and SLR before this field to get the healings you want.

11 Likes

I don’t think I’m above this field or something if that’s how my comments came across; Im just wondering what is it I’m doing wrong (because even though I say “did I heal” I’m fairly certain I’ve not). But i like the ED/SLR recommendations. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m not sure I’m going to join you in a presupposition that you are doing something wrong because you’re not having the same experience (or similarly intense feelings) as other people.

If you’d like us to help you troubleshoot your listening, you’ll have to tell us more about your listening, including your stack, your intentions for this field and how you will know when your intentions have been fulfilled.

1 Like

Wellbeing stop taking lil portions of my comments lol
it makes it sound differently than how it’s intended as. Im good now. Thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

Has anyone noticed? The description on Gumroad on PonR has been updated a bit, uncovering more goodies embedded in it. One of the most recommended purchases for me until now.

12 Likes

You are right … Wow!

3 Likes

You guys think this audio might have parents love?

2 Likes

Updated description prompts my next discounted purchase🥹

5 Likes

The description mentions unconditional love, and I think it is that both parents love unselfishly

3 Likes

Am I missing something here? Where in the description has it been updated?

6 Likes

Point of No Return is an amazing field and it does its job supremely well, and that is a very good thing. I notice that you are wrestling mentally with the energy that the field has brought up. Just know that you have options that include wrestling and asking why, or letting go. Stuff that comes up is a blessing. It lets you know that one of the things in the way of wholeness is not who you really are, and you can let it go. Wrestling and asking questions of it is just another way to identify with some level of not competent, not as good as, not enough. You are none of those things. You are a beautiful being who temporarily got caught up with stuff that isn’t a part of you, however that might look. We know who you truly are, Violetta! :rofl: :sparkling_heart: :hugs: :rose:

14 Likes

Based on previous answers from Captain regarding other audios i would say it is okay to share the audio with your brother (blood relative)

The only one you can’t share are the legendary audios.

6 Likes

Thought I would ask you here- by share, do you mean I could send the file (so long as it’s not legendary) to immediate family like husband/wife/child/parents/siblings or do they have to be with me while I play the file in order to benefit?

2 Likes

I think so if you paid the audios since subconsciously you know you have legitime right to own and use the audio and that i think it extend to family member ex. Parents, brother, sis, children…(blood relative) but not friends

4 Likes