Point of No Return

Aka conceptual realizations right after ponr?

You see i wanted to go straight from point of no return to new perspectives and then emotional mastering. But after you say it should go first… do you think
the following is ok?

PONR, CR, PONR, NP x2, and EM x2

(And if I wanted to get more TLC, maybe like throw on in right after EM, my personal and emotional supporter followed by Shamanic Medicine Blend)

Thank You Jaaj !!

1 Like

I believe one can listen to Conceptual Realizations pretty much at any point in time and put it into your stack wherever you want.

It goes very well hand in hand with Imaginarium Divine, Higher Self NFT, Dream of Purity, The Middle Ground, Animal Empathy, IPF, Enhanced Visual Processing and Higher Self Connection.

I have the impression that Conceptual Realizations works on your subconscious mind, where all concepts are already understood and/or can be downloaded by your subconscious mind from the Higher Self or the environment,
and then translating this understanding into a language that you can consciously understand and bringing it up into your conscious awareness.
Through this process you consciously realize things and get those “Aha moments”.

Conceptual Realizations is an “Awareness Maker and Understanding Bringer”, so it can help with anything, e.g. on how to create the best possible stacks for you too :wink:
It is a long-term booster, that will over time enhance most areas of your understanding of the world.

Because it translates concepts (the language of the subconscious mind) into your human 3d brain awareness, it can also help to better grasp and feel what fields are doing what or help to better connect with NFT fields, servitors, deities, aliens etc.

10 Likes

Thank you!!

3 Likes

Point of no return ,second life or the red pill audio jaja

1 Like

can I loop this field?

Welcome to the forum!

That depends on your energy systems.

But you really don’t need to loop any fields (particularly fields which are longer than 10 minutes which this one is).

You might want to check out the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) for more information about listening guidelines.

4 Likes

You’re welcome.

8 Likes

Hello, im currently not sure if I should buy this field.
Is this a must have field like blue print of life?
Im thinking to buy it should I play it before or after BOL?

2 Likes

Do you have issues which would be addressed by this field’s description? Because that would be the tool that I, personally, would use in guiding my decision.

Another tool that I, personally, would use would be “what’s been your experience with the various PONR stacks that have been created here on the forum?” That would give me more information with which I’d make my decision.

This, I can’t answer for you because, as much as I love BoL (and with no disrespect to Cap’n), I don’t consider any field to be a “must have.” Are these tools helpful, revolutionary even? Absolutely. Can these tools help us with the various topics of our lives? For sure. But, in my book, that’s different from a “must have.”

I play PONR first, then BoL later on in my stacks.

8 Likes

Grief Loss Loneliness is a very useful field to combine with Point of No Return for even stronger internal healing and emotional release.

3x Point of No Return first. Then 5x Grief Loss Loneliness afterwards.

15 Likes

I like to play it before and I would say yes it’s a field to consider; it saves a lot of (life)time(s) and not to mention your getting a through energy cleanse and… well there’s a significant amount in this that’s yet to be mentioned in the comments lol. Just like BoL.
Because of that, and because it helps works on subconscious stuff, I personally feel using it before Blueprint works nicer. like a primer.
But that’s my opinion. Blueprint of life is actually nicer for me after PONR since BoL has some very profound healing/ TLC attributions to it; so it can help remove some of the salt from the wounds (which may arise for you via PONR)

12 Likes

Wow this one makes you feel so light

You can feel the clearing

Little things make you laugh, people seem to see you and your actual self more.

In todays world, this is a need.

18 Likes

I’ve had this audio since it was released. After a month, I discovered I had cleared a significant number of blockages. I still have mood swings and other issues, but this audio has helped me overcome many of them. I still have some external validation needs, etc., but it’s a little more balanced today. I also have a greater desire for creating wants with other people, but this field can negate that very well. This audio clears a significant quantity of bad energy, and when I say significant, I mean a significant amount. Not only that, but fields work significantly more quickly and consistently.

I used to play this before I started stacking, but now I’m going to try something different. According to the audio description, New Perspectives can assist you in shifting the perspectives PONR creates for you.
I’ll report back in a month on PONR+New Perspectives.

Also, I feel Like I don’t really need to use grounding after using this field for some reason.

29 Likes

Breaking the rules I bought it with peace of mind and looking forward to the transformation in a month☺️
UPDATE: The first time it started feeling mild and even suspected that the detox continued to show up this morning, yes! it’s very powerful

18 Likes

Just wanna say, PONR + New Perspectives is the best combo you can have and perhaps the best combo I have ever done for a while. Do not leave this hanging. I am changing by the day, I am caring less about what others think and I am just being me and also a sense of euphoria. Def add New Perspectives after PONR on your stack trust me.

25 Likes

ive been really sleeping on this one, had to read the description several times lol

time to hustle

4 Likes

Hello, Asking for recommendation. What are some audios to help with the detoxing and emotional turmoil this audio brings?

The Blueprint of Life: New Release

We have a wide variety of fields which could be helpful here. I’d start with feeling which emotions you’re wanting help with. That would guide me in my search.

6 Likes

Emotional Release
Emotional Mastering Protocol
My personal emotional and mental supporter

7 Likes

Now that you know how powerful it is, you have choices. I started out only playing it once. I even only played a small bit of it also. Yes, bringing up stuff is good, but clearing and keeping up with the energy is also good - a manageable clearance. Of course, perhaps you prefer it the way you are already experiencing it. Still, choices . . . Enjoy! :slight_smile:

4 Likes