Point of No Return

Welcome to the forum!

With the caveat that I do not have this new field, I would describe the two fields that you’re considering more as adjuncts to one another than they are replacements. This field takes out the “trash” (if you will) and New Perspectives helps to heal from the “trash” that you’ve lived.

So, it really comes down to what you’re wanting most from your next purchase.

5 Likes

Would this field serve the same purpose as the PONR stack? Would be awesome for family who don’t really get results.

10 Likes

Thank you so much for your answer and warm welcome :-)
I have released a lot of trash lately, and use subconscious limits remover every day as maintenance, so i don t feel i need the point of no return right now. But who knows what needs to be released, stuff you might be not aware off…
However i think i will follow my initial plan and buy new perspectives first. Thanks for your kind help.

3 Likes

I had added it afterwards. This is it.

Aura cleansing field
Point of No Return field
Auric repair field

/RIP all the long stacks/ :kissing:

20 Likes

Sounds logical! Little bit of a stupid question also, first reset than repair :yawning_face:
Just wanted to get rid of the Aura cleansing field :nerd_face: and especially the SLR bieeeeep field :face_with_head_bandage:

4 Likes

Yeah, as Sam mentioned above, you don’t need to use Aura Cleansing first. You can listen to this field alone.

That was my suggestion to start with a clean slate.

10 Likes

@SammyG I don’t need to use the person who created Point of Return Anymore stack anymore right?
Suicide issues can get help with dis?
@Starlight @Maoshan_Wanderer

3 Likes

Instant purchase.

So far I feel extremely light in a way that I’ve never felt.

I have quite a few audios to help with many of the things that this field does, but this sensation is entirely new to me. For those looking to purchase, I have New Perspectives, Crucible of the Past, Rites of Pasasge, Soul Restoration and a few others.

At least as far as first impressions go, this one works in a way completely different to those and quite effective.

It will take me some time to really feel out what this audio is doing, and I also need to go interact with people later this evening as well. So far though, this is well worth the cost.

33 Likes

can you elaborate? Like less intense in processing?
I can’t use crucible series anymore bc it’s too intense lol

tyvm for this

2 Likes

No other field till now except maybe ‘vibration of transcendence’ could bring me in this no mind and peaceful state. :dizzy:

Sometimes you think you’ve had it all, but then suddenly you discover how much baggage you still carry with you and how much can still be released. :raised_hands:
I am glad that this mirror is held up to me so that I can truthfully continue my path to self-realization. :pray:

First words that come to mind when listening to this field and music after 3x:

• Inner Journey
  • Dissolution
  • Feather Light
  • Safe
  • Floating
  • Playfullness
  • Detachement
  • Oneness

37 Likes

It does feel less intense in processing. I just feel calm, safe, relaxed at the end. I can’t possibly imagine anything affecting me in this state.

I began playing the Crucible of the Past just to contrast the two. After playing PONR I can see what you mean by intensity. PONR is much more gentle.

16 Likes

I wanted to request a field that combines Ego dissolution and the Subconscious limits removal…but this one is that and so much more that would cut short my emotional-spiritual stack a lot. Our Captain and team are always a step ahead haha

I just have a question, since this field removes blockages it will also help to get health and physical results that we were not able to achieve so far?

19 Likes

so…my input!

A must if you have the money!

Example why:

today before i saw it and bought it i did: the whole Soul Series with grounding, Bhooted bhoots x 4, Smart etheric cutter x 3 with grounding and the De-inhabiter combo, and things were clearing very efectively,.

i wear a magnet capsule all the time also and i wear the sword of the rigteous item…,
so all going my way, feeling better and healthier as previous times… not forgetting i used all the crystal audios and so… all perfect…
and then saw this and bought it instantly…
and used it…
well it works on a whole new level…clears more than anything before it and leaves you battered…

so dont do like me…
use internal alchemicle crucible beforehand and auric repair afterwards and again the grounding audio.

then you will be okay, but i fathom it takes time also. ouch!

A question:
The audio is enough? or should one wear the butterfly as mandala also??

Thanks! Take care!

12 Likes

omg I had a feeling I was gonna wake up to thissss!

My mind isn’t prepped for this decision making process no no :smiley:

I want to thank you @SammyG so much for channeling this collaboration energy into something huge, super beneficial, a life long treatment, and a constant push to ourselves!!

Seriously, such a smart move :smiley: :heart::tophat:

And thank you @Captain_Nemo for taking care of this with all the work you have :heart::heart:

29 Likes

Felt a release and solace. Will continue to run this.

28 Likes

With this pure bliss, I am sure manifestation will be whole lot easier.

22 Likes

Am I missing the drone part? Mine is 10.15 minutes… Music only.

BTW, thanks @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG

3 Likes

Drone noise is underneath the music and can be heard if you tune in. Hope this is correct! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OK… I thought there was a distinct drone section… Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, VioletB! welc pastel clear

1 Like