Pots and Plants - Cooks and Gardeners - Make delicious meals, cultivate a beautiful garden, improve your restaurant, farm, help with homebrewing and homegrowing

Ah this is a great idea

2 Likes

Just a small Input from my experience. Yes my mom is selling food.

Protection from jealousy. In all kind :slightly_smiling_face: because when you being successful. There are people closer to you that is Imiting jealous energy and wish for the downfall of your restaurant. That being said.

Wish a good luck for this nft.

8 Likes

This btw means i would love to join if it wasnt clear :slight_smile:
Should we share ideas here or in the privat group if created.

3 Likes

i want obtain a green thumb, can join if the place is open

Add me in if still open.

I will start the group soon.

I’ll be leading it front to back this time and making the creative decisions. As always, you guys are more than welcome to contribute and any issue will be considered.

This likely won’t be a big project as the others have been because its focus is limited as well.

• 2 copies per person,
  • A vote to decide when this will release,
  • Anyone who fails to participate will be given a warning then be kicked,
  • All ideas added to the board must be properly formatted and put in (to the best of your knowledge) the right place.
12 Likes

The group is still open until I say that it has begun and all the slots are filled so don’t worry if you thought you missed out :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Also, I’m certain that people will try and circumvent the 2 copies per person limit by having additional people join or making whatever deals.

I can’t stop you from doing that but understand that information on the blockchain is publicly available. If I see that’s what is going on I will not allow that member to be in any other group I lead.

12 Likes

I would love to join if possible :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would like to join. The idea of food as medicine always interests me. Ancestral Knowledge has helped me a lot in being more intuitive in cooking, and I believe this NFT will be a great addition. Hopefully, anything related to baking and also digital marketing skills for business owners can be added here.

7 Likes

@Raj had a wonderul idea about equity vs equality in one of my groups.

Every user of this project will get 1 copy, and those who participate the most will get up to 3.

Participation means posting to the message thread, formatting the board once its up, and providing suggestions, research, clarifying what is going on.

10 Likes

This is a great idea. Thank you @Raj
I will implement a variation of this in my groups :v:

6 Likes

Do let me know if you have better ways to implement.

3 Likes

Will do. I am think-tanking some viable solutions…

4 Likes

I want to participate. A field for plant plantations that will help minimize risks in adverse weather conditions. And also, if it can protect against diseases and pests, at least by some percentage. it would be very nice.

7 Likes

I would like to join. I’m a plant lady and I would love to own a kitchen garden.

7 Likes

I’m probably much too late haha, wish I could have joined. Hopefully can buy this off a member after :)

1 Like

Just bought a small store front and town is begging for organic cafe

Would love to be in

2 Likes

If this project isn’t done yet, I’d love to suggest adding things like dry-aging meats, charcuterie, canning, pickling, especially fermentation knowledge mastery.

Maybe an addition of creating new recipes and fusion food aswell. Cheers :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is this still open? @Beltloop

1 Like