Pots and Plants - Cooks and Gardeners - Make delicious meals, cultivate a beautiful garden, improve your restaurant, farm, help with homebrewing and homegrowing

Can i join? Still open?

If possible I would also like to participate :blush:

I never finished this actually.

I planned for it to be private, but seeing all these new public NFTs and the interest we’re getting from many people I’d like to propose a community field.

I’ll get back into the private messages for this and ask if there are any objections.

We did a lot of work and came up with so many great ideas. Hopefully you all get to experience it soon!

6 Likes

Seeing no objections to this the field will now be public :slight_smile:

I will be posting the document that goes with it here soon after tidying it up and adding a few new features.

4 Likes

I’m excited for this one! I have goals to try gardening and growing my own food.

If you have Peach Springs, I think it covers the apsect of growing your own garden already :grin:

2 Likes

Oh it does? Did not know! Thank you

2 Likes

Im interested , love to cook and all ready very much involved in herbal plants healing ! Love it :four_leaf_clover::herb::ear_of_rice::mushroom::maple_leaf:

This reminds me of the show lost kitchen :yum::yum::yum:

1 Like

I am interested in coming at all your restaurants :fork_and_knife::nerd_face::herb::milky_way::crescent_moon:
Interested in the NFT as well 🩷 :crossed_swords::nazar_amulet::woman_in_lotus_position::boom:🪷 :brain::milky_way::crescent_moon::dove::pray: :dragon_face:🩷 :dragon::crossed_swords::herb: