"powerful good luck energy"

Is powerful good luck energy temporary or with continuous listens becomes everlasting?

3 Likes

Sapien has new versions of it. they are stronger than the old ones.

Search for the album’s descriptions in the forum. They take regular listening to become permanent

8 Likes

I listened to it daily for several months about 2 years ago and based on my experiences, the effects still linger and the field may be a permanent part of my aura. It is very effective in solving problems I encounter from time to time and reaching my goals.

7 Likes

I can’t find Coincidence and Synchronicity on Patreon. Is that only available on spotify?

Its not there on patreon, but available on Spotify and YouTube

3 Likes

Are you still listening? I’m wondering the same if this can help with my situation

This field is probably already permanent in me so I stopped listening to it after many months of use and many benefits I received. Later, I used the Draw Luck Mandala for many months which is also very effective. Right now, I’m using the Millionaire Mindset audio and benefits continue to come in my life.

As I posted before, I think this is one of the best Sapien audios from my experience. For best results, I listened to Clear All Subconscious Limits only before I listened to the Luck and other audios which really made the results faster and stronger and that was over 2 years ago. Right now, I suggest, if you have not done it yet, you first listen to Ego Disso, Subconscious Limits Dissolver and Plasma Light audios (Crucible is also very good and you can add it to the prep stack before plasma if you wish) then you can listen to Luck and other audios and all of them will be boosted for your benefit. The Luck audio, I repeat, is really effective in problem-solving in my case. All variables pertaining to your goals fall into place for your benefit and you will find them easy to achieve.

5 Likes

Do you play this with Probability Alteration and Luck too, or do you know if it’s okay to play them together?

Yes, you can play them together in your playlist. Powerful Good Luck Energy is for long-term and may be permanent on the user depending on how long you listen to it consistently. Probability Alteration and Luck is short-term in nature and altering your possibilities for your benefit. It is not permanent but also effective based on my experience.

3 Likes

Also in my experience; after a 40 minute loop listen, I noticed that it can kick into action as readily as a turbo engine when you step on the throttle. It needs a little bit of listening then to get into action.

2 Likes

Can we download from youtube

Typically it’s thought that downloading from YouTube will change the file format which will change Dream’s energy filed that you want. So, it is generally not recommended that you download it from YouTube.

The field has been encoded to work when being played on YouTube.

1 Like

Wait what about YouTube music?

As far as I know, (and someone please correct me, if I’m mistaken) YouTube Music simply transfers the file to your device so that it can be played through their player without changing the file format. IOW, you’re not really “downloading” so much as changing the place from which the file is played.

YouTube has its unique compression. Dream encodes those fields specifically to work with YouTube’s unique compression. The key is that you don’t want the file format to change. Since you’re playing it on YouTube Music, the file compression and format will remain the same.

2 Likes

What i still noticed is that some videos on youtube work better than one from patreon e.g. Attract wealth, prosperity, Abundance and powerful good luck energy

I tested them several times, only these two with same conclusion

1 Like

Welcome, @Jeffrey!

Thanks for chiming in and sharing your experience and adding richness to this discussion!

1 Like