A Blueprint of Power (Major)

amazing sharing man
about 8 months ago before discovering sapien med I started practicing gratitude, after drinking water, etc. In a short period of time I started feeling kind of in awe for just living, having water, seeing, etc. I would start feeling love for people and everything etc.
a few days after I went back to my parents house and it went downhill. I also became conscious of a lot of hidden subconscious stuff and since then I havenā€™t had the will to practice gratitude, self sabotaging, always very low vibratory ( constantly ) etc. your post just gave me the push to practice gratitude again. I know how much itā€™s transformative. Now that Iā€™m more conscious Iā€™m sure I will be able to handle another " parents " episode, or any negative event. Thank you so much for your post !.

( Iā€™d add that at first itā€™s normal to feel very down after having a lot of subconscious stuff becoming conscious, but know itā€™s just ego homeostasis holding me down )

15 Likes

Iā€™m a little disappointed that itā€™s goneā€¦ I was working :frowning: Sigh, I guess I donā€™t have that much luck in my life lol

2 Likes

What a beautiful smart sincere comment!!

It gave me goosebumps

Very happy for you.

And congratulations on the BEST attitude we could have. :muscle:t4:

5 Likes

So there is absolutely no way at all to get a hold of this field now?

Only by finding someone willing to sell, I think.

5 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who was blessed to get this :partying_face:

The exact same thing happened to me as well and thatā€™s how I got it too :hugs:

In my situation it has been my Higher Self that took over my body, actions and thoughts.

I know this, because of the BPIL tag + Higher Self mandalas from Sapien & Maitreya + an additional agreement we have with my Higher Self.
The agreement is that my Higher Self is allowed to violate any of my free or not so free will, in case it is about something really useful for my incarnation, something which my future self in this same incarnation would also have chosen, if known before.

About gratitude ā€“ this has been in my daily listening stack since I read about it in these posts (Best fields to boost manifestion - #9 by _OM) by @_OM and @uial from Oct 2020 and Iā€™ve been listening to Gratitude and Appreciation almost every day since then.

(I see it is also now time to finally give these Oct '20 posts a like, since I didnā€™t had my forum account back then yet :sweat_smile:)

Thank you @_OM and @uial for placing the right seeds of information at the right place at the right time :hugs:

For me this just another example that a small reply by someone who knows something can help someone else with the right information later in life and this small piece of information can create waves of change and butterfly effects for the whole future and timeline.
There are so many effects, influences and synchronicities going behind the curtains that we mostly are not aware of ā€“ especially when these are things that happen across the timelines.

Therefore, I want to Thank everyone here on the forum for all their input, insights, wisdom and new perspectives, especially @Captain_Nemo @SammyG @Gnosticmedic27 @Destinus @Dr_Manhattan @Maoshan_Wanderer and our ā€œHeroine of reply to everythingā€ @anon46520955 :hugs:

@anon46520955 I know you donā€™t agree with many of the things that I write here, and thatā€™s totally fine, I just want to let you know that with all your tens of thousands replies to all types of questions here on the forum you are really helping a lot of people and seeding many many pieces of key information, which will have a ton of butterfly effects on those peopleā€™s lives at some points in their future etc. etc. What you are doing is of great service to others and has so many many positive wave effects :white_heart:

I also encourage the lurkers and rather passive people here on the forum to post more of their experiences as well. You can do it :v:

Everyoneā€™s wisdom, input, perspective, understanding, point of view, insight, informational piece etc. matters and this forum is of an extremely high density of high quality information and inspirations.

And of course, a Big Thank You to all the other Forum Friends here! Sorry, too many names of all of yours to list here :sweat_smile:, but I just want to let you know, that WITHOUT ALL OF YOU, I would still be rather reallyā€¦

Clueless

30 Likes

Thank you for being here brother. I always enjoy reading your posts! And man are you right, such a treasure trove of awesome info and different perspectives on here all packed densely into one site. Itā€™s a beautiful thing.

14 Likes

Beware of scammer claiming to being able to sell you dreamā€™s NFTs, especially on gumroad.

As of today, NFTs are bought/sold/exchanged on venly market. (After initial offering from the store)

Ofc you can communicate with members on on the forum in regards to the exchange of goods but you MUST transfer the NFT to the other user wallet (on venly)

As far as I know this isnā€™t possible on gumroad.

(Dont let your ego believe you found a work around for such a powerful field)

22 Likes

well
i mean
it only works for the NFT owner, so i really dont see why they would try to scam.
I have stated especially for this one, It works ONLY for the NFT owner.
and a legit nft owner not a re-minted copy.

34 Likes

@Captain_Nemo does the field remain active for the original owner? Like if someone moves it along, does it keep working for them?

2 Likes

Not really lol
but you know, sell when you have integrated it of course.

I mean by now, most should realize these are strong and lasting changes.

38 Likes

Some people (gumroad) are claiming to have the nft (8 limited copisles lol) (sending link)

2 Likes

I sent the links to Dream for those selling Ambrosia (which are fake anyways)

2 Likes

Is this the same as the minor blueprint of power? Or a new one called the major blueprint of power?

When will it be released?

1 Like

It was already released and is sold out now.

3 Likes

Oh I wanted it!

1 Like

Would love to buy from someone who has integrated it in future. _/|\_

4 Likes

Who else here is still using Major Blueprint Of Power every day?

Time to revive the thread for this one of the most powerful NFTs and fields ever created. 1.5 years have passedā€¦

This field has been part of my daily stack since release.
I have the feeling that it has been mostly this field that turned me into someone who can listen to fields 24/7, non-stop, 365 days per year and also having many many NFTs working on me at the same time.

21 Likes

still first field after waking up

12 Likes