Premature Ejaculation Audio

I have been subscribed to this channel for some time and it has gone very well with the videos that I have tried, I see that there are videos for almost all male sexuality problems and I am enormously grateful for them. Does anyone know why there is no one for premature ejaculation?

5 Likes

Thank you, it is always good to have the support of the members of this group. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Dream already told me the reason…it was funny lol. But i don’t feel like sharing a private discussion…
All i could say… He created that audio… Lost it when he lost his hard drive.

1 Like

Dreamweaver doesn’t really like this topic (anything sexual) as far as I understand.

2 Likes

Thanks for you response, Im so sorry about your cancer and vision problems, I hope you get well soon. Could you tell me where I get the audio that you say?

1 Like

1 Like

I will try them and leave you my comments. Thanks a lot my friend

1 Like

Try Root & Sacral Chakra Clearing, Growth and Stimulation from Sapien’s Gumroad as well.

Growing the sacral chakra can be of help with premature ejaculation, possibly curing it over time, and the root chakra can strengthen related musculature.

1 Like

@uial, your link seems broken…Here we go.

4 Likes

Urinary incontinence helps directly for PE because it tightens the pubococcygeus muscle or PC muscle helping the physical strength. Along with it, Willpower field should help for mental strength.

2 Likes

From binaural nutrition theres a frequency called cabergoline , it’s used off label for premature ejaculation.

For some men, premature ejaculation issues are emotional in nature instead of physical. Some men have real hangups when it comes to sex because of how they feel about themselves, or due to traumas they have experienced but not overcome.

Things like self-worth issues where they don’t feel like they deserve positive sexual experiences, or it could be intimidation/fear of women in general…

Men can have all manner of trapped negative emotions, beliefs, and feelings about themselves which can cause them to sabotage sexual acts and thus rob themselves of the pleasures/satisfaction involved, all without being consciously aware they are doing so. For some, it’s almost as if their body is in revolt to what their mind wants.

Any man who thinks this may be a contributing factor is encouraged to make use of emotional release tools - Sapien has made some great ones, as have other creators.

5 Likes

maybe this stack could help:
-the enigma of the black martian jing
-testosterone boost 2.0
-dht
-nitric oxide boost
-erectile dysfunction treatment
-urinary incontinence

Any recomendations on how to make a stack to treat premature ejaculation are welcomed¡

1 Like

Cool.

You might want to notice the various replies above acknowledging how this is not simply a physical condition and add to your stack fields which tend to the emotional (and spiritual) factors of this condition.

1 Like

Probably the new The Manly Man by Manhattan, can also help for the doubts you had raised,
that is the emotional factors.