The Requests and Fields

Sorry should have shared the link (:slight_smile:
Happening every Sunday guys, and every time mind blowing (the topic + the Mind link)

Teeth Regeneration 3.0 -

Just some ideas of fields that could be added upon what already is in the 2.0 version:

Gum Regeneration, Teeth Straigthening and Adjustment, Jaw Tension Realease and Teeth Grinding Stop, Jaw and Gum Inflamation/ Infections Healer, Love Your Teeth Field.

9 Likes

In addition to curing tooth sensitivity, several suffer from this problem, including me.

5 Likes

How about an audio so that we make full use of our muscle fibers? similar to steve rogers, an american who became famous for having super strength, it was discovered that the reason for his super strength was the fact that he uses more muscle fibers than a normal human.

5 Likes

Id be down for a Jesus field. All the things, sacrifice, service, unconditional love, transfiguration, strong embodiment, radical devotion to truth, ability to pass through the eye of the needle, emotional purification / crucifixion, Christ consciousness

4 Likes

Was looking at this thread: Premature Ejaculation Audio

Then I had an idea… since there are some fields that block leakages like Soul Restoration, why not block leakages from some of the more leaky channels of the body through Bandhas?

• Mula Bandha (root lock) in particular - would be like an effective kegel that can help people stop leakage downwards. Also can be used synergistically with Pranayama audios etc.

• Uddiyana Bandha

• Jalandhara Bandha

2 Likes

Sapien is controversial by nature :green_heart::slight_smile: In terms of the status quo.

1 Like

Yeah cool, can you familiarise me with the yellow emperor?

1 Like

Let’s call it Divine Consciousness then :smiley:
Basically the same as Christ Consciousness

1 Like

If you were to do a “Sacred Spaces: Volume 3” I would like to hear / feel the essence of Mao Shan.

It is one of my dream places to visit, but I am not sure I will ever make it.

That might be arranged if we call for @Maoshan_Wanderer! :smiley:

‘Om Maoshan namaha…’ :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I thought it would be cool to make more energy attunements for the course kinda like a extension pack in a game lol. For example the schuman resonance, the concept of slow down perception of time or other maybe higher vibrational energies that you can buy separately. Dunno what you or other course participants think about that maybe they have already some ideas. Would be nice to share :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Become Whole: Self Acceptance/Self Love/Dissolve Insecurities 2.0 and EXTREME SELF CONFIDENCE/SELF ESTEEM BOOST 2.0 - Perhaps with the new mind settings field technique.

5 Likes

+Inner beauty with the same technique

1 Like

Amplifier Field Range Extender

A field to extend the other fields that are played, for 12 miles.
Such an amplifier could bring countless benefits to fields like Distrution Vir, Gratitude, Hope and Happiness, Lay line and so on. It could also be incorporated into some specific fields

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo pls some requests…the booster mugs ,a become the healer tag ,a no fap tag ,a limitless tag ,and a become very social and funny tag.!many friends need them also me.

1 Like

It might not be easy and it might not be cheap but if someday you could offer dog tags that light up the image from beneath, that would be something. It would be much nicer to look at. A lot of your tag images are great but don’t get to show their full beauty because we can’t walk around shining a bright light directly onto them. Just look at the images online and compare it to when we look at them in person.

How about a field for a Golden Ratio Body?(separate versions for Male and Female)

5 Likes

Self-Realization 2.0 would be amazing, especially with all of your new features coming up :pray::heart:

Dream @Captain_Nemo,

A field for Divine Eyes and eye sight , where the eyes are filled with divine love, unconditional love etc. It’s like where ever we see, that place will be filled with unconditional love.

If we see spiritually developed people, their eyes are filled with these qualities with full of love, joy and compassion- this is the actual idea. I think inner beauty might have these fields indirectly, but not sure.

This can be a audio or a tag combination.

4 Likes