The Requests and Fields

Become Whole: Self Acceptance/Self Love/Dissolve Insecurities 2.0 and EXTREME SELF CONFIDENCE/SELF ESTEEM BOOST 2.0 - Perhaps with the new mind settings field technique.

5 Likes

+Inner beauty with the same technique

1 Like

Amplifier Field Range Extender

A field to extend the other fields that are played, for 12 miles.
Such an amplifier could bring countless benefits to fields like Distrution Vir, Gratitude, Hope and Happiness, Lay line and so on. It could also be incorporated into some specific fields

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo pls some requests…the booster mugs ,a become the healer tag ,a no fap tag ,a limitless tag ,and a become very social and funny tag.!many friends need them also me.

1 Like

It might not be easy and it might not be cheap but if someday you could offer dog tags that light up the image from beneath, that would be something. It would be much nicer to look at. A lot of your tag images are great but don’t get to show their full beauty because we can’t walk around shining a bright light directly onto them. Just look at the images online and compare it to when we look at them in person.

How about a field for a Golden Ratio Body?(separate versions for Male and Female)

5 Likes

Self-Realization 2.0 would be amazing, especially with all of your new features coming up :pray::heart:

Dream @Captain_Nemo,

A field for Divine Eyes and eye sight , where the eyes are filled with divine love, unconditional love etc. It’s like where ever we see, that place will be filled with unconditional love.

If we see spiritually developed people, their eyes are filled with these qualities with full of love, joy and compassion- this is the actual idea. I think inner beauty might have these fields indirectly, but not sure.

This can be a audio or a tag combination.

4 Likes

Male contraceptive audio request.

This is a very sensitive topic and everybody has their opinions and belief systems concerning this topic. Please lets be adults and not create unwanted drama over this. Thank you.

First of all, I’m against abortion, but preventing unwanted pregnancies by protecting yourself from day one is a very responsible thing to do. Children should be planned at the right time and with the right partner.

Mainstream women contraceptives are very toxic and involves hormone manipulation which is dangerous and have many side effects. There are herbal pills that men can use as contraceptives like Neem.

They are safe and work, but also have side effects. In Neem’s case is that it works like an antibiotic and will kill your beneficial bacteria etc. That will lead to stomach issues.

I’m sure Dreamweaver can make a morphic audio version for men and women alike that want to plan and be responsible with their partner.

Very interesting idea.

5 Likes

Idea of field: ending Brainfog with Tdcs & NGF + Gut Healing :slight_smile:

More direct to the subconcious, permanent reprogramming like Knight, Glamour and Mind settings. I am very much drawn to these, it’d be great to see more in the future.

7 Likes

An Orion Intercession tag would be nice for all of us Reptilians out there.

All of the other alien species have a tag, but not we poor, overlooked scale-skins.

2 Likes

Reptillians were treated as worker slaves by the giant humanoid warriors actually.

I think you’d have better luck with dragon intercession or request an alpha draconis intercession.

Agree with that ;)

3 Likes

I really need to remember to explore the Dragon Experience and Dragon Golem, and have a think about the Dragon tag, though of course still want an Orion and/or Alpha Draconis tag too.

I would certainly be interested in that option too.

2 Likes

Don’t know “why” but I enjoyed these 3 last posts… :p Ok, I’m out.

4 Likes

I’m also a reptilian.

Well, there are strands of powerful reptilians, although on the whole draconians are stronger.

The giants of Orion and the Arcturians will say otherwise ;)

But lets not ruin the thread, make a reptillian thread if you wanna discuss lol

3 Likes

Pranayama tag…!

1 Like

u saying ascension tag does this?