The Requests and Fields

Dream, can you please make a field to be in Lord Dakshinamurthy presence (shiva’s avatar - Guru tattwa). Thanks

2 Likes

Dream, It would good to see if u can add ‘Pranayama field’ as a combination to other fields, example ipf2.0, CE tag, magi tag, eternity etc. Thanks.

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo

Is it possible to do something similar like Dale’s field Meditation Aid tag , it contained six attuned fields on the item corresponding with specific brain waves and triggered by the point of focus.

"Meditation is a tool used to sharpen the mind and to reach altered states of consciousness. The main purpose of meditation is to learn to focus your mind and control your own thoughts. That said, most of the really useful effects gained through meditation come through most strongly in specific brain wave states.

This item will aid in concentration, true, but it’s main function is to allow anyone wearing this item to control their mind almost immediately, simply by focusing their attention on a different part of their physical brain.

There are six attuned fields on this item corresponding with specific brain waves and triggered by the point of focus. From highest frequency, the unifying and energetic Gamma to the lowest the slow and powerful Epsilon brain waves"

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

Requesting a field that helps to overcomes victim mentality and make the person take responsibility in their lives.

Too often people are stuck with ‘poor me’, ‘they are against me’, ‘I can’t get ahead because …’ thinking. They stop taking responsibility for themselves and their lives. They don’t see what THEY can do to move forward. They don’t SEE or FEEL their own power.

This victim mentality is really a disease that is creating blockages for people from evolving and creating their best lives. So, it would be great to have a field like that. :purple_heart:

8 Likes

I would really love a field for Straight and White Teeth.

8 Likes

Yes indeed! He is also the one that discovered Epsilon, and created the only brainwave entrainment for the Default Mode Network

1 Like

For anyone interest he is streaming right now on YouTube. Explaining a topic every week, then finishing by an amazing Mind link (same as Sapien’s meditation to manifest a better future) with a custom brainwave entraînement every week. Definitely worth it :)

Posting link for those interested

1 Like

Sorry should have shared the link (:slight_smile:
Happening every Sunday guys, and every time mind blowing (the topic + the Mind link)

Teeth Regeneration 3.0 -

Just some ideas of fields that could be added upon what already is in the 2.0 version:

Gum Regeneration, Teeth Straigthening and Adjustment, Jaw Tension Realease and Teeth Grinding Stop, Jaw and Gum Inflamation/ Infections Healer, Love Your Teeth Field.

9 Likes

In addition to curing tooth sensitivity, several suffer from this problem, including me.

5 Likes

How about an audio so that we make full use of our muscle fibers? similar to steve rogers, an american who became famous for having super strength, it was discovered that the reason for his super strength was the fact that he uses more muscle fibers than a normal human.

5 Likes

Id be down for a Jesus field. All the things, sacrifice, service, unconditional love, transfiguration, strong embodiment, radical devotion to truth, ability to pass through the eye of the needle, emotional purification / crucifixion, Christ consciousness

4 Likes

Was looking at this thread: Premature Ejaculation Audio

Then I had an idea… since there are some fields that block leakages like Soul Restoration, why not block leakages from some of the more leaky channels of the body through Bandhas?

• Mula Bandha (root lock) in particular - would be like an effective kegel that can help people stop leakage downwards. Also can be used synergistically with Pranayama audios etc.

• Uddiyana Bandha

• Jalandhara Bandha

2 Likes

Sapien is controversial by nature :green_heart::slight_smile: In terms of the status quo.

1 Like

Yeah cool, can you familiarise me with the yellow emperor?

1 Like

Let’s call it Divine Consciousness then :smiley:
Basically the same as Christ Consciousness

1 Like

If you were to do a “Sacred Spaces: Volume 3” I would like to hear / feel the essence of Mao Shan.

It is one of my dream places to visit, but I am not sure I will ever make it.

That might be arranged if we call for @Maoshan_Wanderer! :smiley:

‘Om Maoshan namaha…’ :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I thought it would be cool to make more energy attunements for the course kinda like a extension pack in a game lol. For example the schuman resonance, the concept of slow down perception of time or other maybe higher vibrational energies that you can buy separately. Dunno what you or other course participants think about that maybe they have already some ideas. Would be nice to share :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes