The Requests and Fields

In addition to the excellent field suggestions in @Naturelover and @Atreides’s posts, Unconditional You, Self Love and Acceptance and Unconditional Love might help with this.

Here is the description of Unconditional You:

This audio fills you with unconditional love, which also enhances the ability to attract various types of love and flow with the love aspect of reality. This means you will feel a lot of love and gratitude every moment of the day. You will feel love and gratitude for the simplest of things. It is the loving of the present now state of being.

Here is the description of the first version of Self Love and Acceptance:

I would like to introduce to you a new perspective on healing here, that could have profound mental and physical effects.

Have you considered working with your own mind/body/spirit connection?

I remember a story in my youth about a lady who was losing her eyesight.

The healer did small general question interview with her,

a lot of the statements she made includes the term “I can’t see”

“I dont like seeing” for example, I dont like seeing how the world is becoming.

It become apparent the lady was creating a mental state in which her own subconscious was responding to by ‘removing her sight’.

With this in mind, let us rather create a loving environment of acceptance to all of the parts that make us up.

Literally communicate with the intelligences in our cells to create rapid healing.

The first step in this i think, is to love your being, fill yourself with that unconditional love and appreciation.

Directly from yourself.

The audio that follows after (is energetically programmed) will help create and induce that in your body, your being will be guided to saturate all your

internal organs, bones and energy system with your own love, while trying to dissolve some of the limitations that may reduce that.

4 Likes

Same here.

A field which stop snoring would be very awesome and would improve the sleep quality

4 Likes

First fields come in mind.
Sinus drainage, New allergy field, Anti-aging on patreon.
Look up the possible causes and maybe find the perfect field.

3 Likes

I will try sinus drainage the other 2 cant help me I guess

Eco Amplifier

A field to extend the other fields which are played for many miles. Such a booster could bring countless benefits to fields like Atmospheric Vibration Riser, Distrution Vir, Gratitude, Hope and Happiness and so on. iI could also be incorporated into some specific fields

2 Likes

After workout muscle recovery V3

The same but strenghtened alot and with a more “endurable” sound :stuck_out_tongue:

To help with the new sarms also ;)

5 Likes

I may be mistaken but as far as I remember the atmospherice riser already has such a function, it is said that the more played the more it extends.

1 Like

That is, to understand each other better; if Atmospherice Riser is played 24/7, will the effects extend for many miles from where it is played?

1 Like

Morphic fields that directly teaches you things and skills, like a morphic field that teaches you to speak Japanese, subcounciously and counsciously, or that makes you an expert at karate, or qigong, or become an expert doctor. Maybe this is not possible now, but perhaps in the future?

4 Likes

Language series would be really nice. I don’t know if that is even possible, but Romance languages would be much appreciated.

3 Likes

Well, at least accelerating and complementing the learning is completely possible, and already tested even by the government itself, tests were made with novice pilots who used subliminal messages to learn to fly better, those who used had considerably better results than the group that did not use .

2 Likes

I don’t think it needs to be played 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, as this is kind of unfeasible, sometime you’d have to stop, keep the consistency probably fine, I keep playing several hours of my day, maybe 12 and I may be crazy but sometimes I feel the energy of my different neighborhood several streets above mine, as if it were more pure.

1 Like

An Audio that helps lost souls/ spirits/ ghosts and simmilar to return to the light.
The audio could have a working radius that expands the longer that one plays it.

7 Likes
1 Like

Idea of field: Ananda
I feel more and more that True awakening is the state of Bliss of Ananda: full contentment, no more chase, dissipation of the Ego, abiding in stillness so God can awaken & reveal itself <3

Would be amazing to find a way to FastTrack the process.
So far I am experimenting with Spiritual Growth State of being & Abundance mindset, it feels it accelerate it :)

Thanks for sharing Daniel!
I’ve shared it with my friend Dr Jeffrey Thompson, he’s doing some Mind link on YouTube every week with amazing brainwave entraînement. Maybe he’ll bring us a surprise soon as well :)

1 Like

Ill been using Permanent brain enhancement for some time … Really helps with languages any language actually :slight_smile: If you havent tried , might be something useful for you!

14 Likes

lol

3 Request pls
@SammyG 1.A NO FAP TAG 2 BOOSTER MUGS.3 BECOME THE HEALER TAG

:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: