The Requests and Fields

I have the very same problem.

1 Like

Excellent idea! Kip is a good friend of mine. Let me see if I can talk to him.

3 Likes

Kip :partying_face: what a humble great guy, love his work, his Pure Shakti album wow my favourite one, spent hours listening to it.

Wonder if heā€™s aware of Captains work, a combination of both, what a combo it would be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hehe, you got that one from afar, been using Kipā€™s Shakti sound and participating to his Saturday Sangha for quite some months now :smiley:
Small world and such an amazing being.

Definitely, both of them doing a tune together would be lovely.
His next album will be soon released, and from what weā€™ve all been feeling, it should be massively blissful :slight_smile:

Aside from this, I have been using Captainā€™s Kundalini field (Teespring) for two days, they are completing each other perfectly. It feels Captainā€™s sound balances (Schumann Resonance ftw) and opens everything smoothly, whereas Kipā€™s sound brings the Pure Light & Bliss :star_struck:

3 Likes

Honestly, there is so much happening since Captain has released the Spiritual Growth Mindset oneā€¦
The Mindset album is beyond all expectations :star_struck:

3 Likes

A field for tendons is a must for athletes

2 Likes

Torus Flow
An audio to increase, re-establish and strengthen your natural Torus Flow. This could help you to be more yourself, and increase your natural shielding. Should help some with manifesting too.

11 Likes

already has joint regeneration.

Angelic vibrations 2.0: archangel version.

1 Like

Okay this is going to be somewhat of a crazy idea.

I was wondering if we could get an Anti-Gravity or reverse effects of gravity field. Some ideas of how this could be possible:

Reason:

Many problems caused by gravity. Ageing face, with muscles weakening and drooping. Gravity causes people to hunch over and have bad posture, they cause pain on walking, especially with fractures, bad spines, and so on. Some motor neurone disease patients canā€™t move against gravity at all because they are too weak.

Synergies:

• Using it with facial stuff
  • Using it with the taller field
  • Using it with meditation (straighter spine with no effects of gravity causing tension)
  • Using it for exercise, running for example
  • Using it when carrying heavy loads
  • Using it for stress relief, etcā€¦
7 Likes

Man this was the craziest request Iā€™ve ever seen, but I really liked it, :joy: :joy: :joy:it would be incredible if it were done.

2 Likes

This request is a suggestion based on that of a person who suggested that a field be created that would expand fields that have effects on the environment, I have a similar request, but in my case it would be to make personal change fields work in the entire house, that if touched they would affect every member of the household, it would help if someone wanted to provide healing and other things to relatives in your household.

1 Like

Amplifier Field Range Extender

A field to extend the other fields that are played, for 12 miles.
Such an amplifier could bring countless benefits to fields like Distrution Vir, Gratitude, Hope and Happiness, Lay line and so on. It could also be incorporated into some specific fields

Something like that would be really transgressing into social engineering territory I would say.

Iā€™m sorry I did not understand

The only trouble with this is we need gravity to build the bones. So it would have to be a time limited field or maybe DW could could make it and do something to it to negate this side effect.

Field for topical finasteride/dutasteride and maybe minoxidil for hair growth/recovery.
If finasteride/dutasteride is taken oraly side effects can be pretty significant, but, if applied topically not so much. It could be nice compliment to existing hairloss fields.

1 Like

an audio would be very good for the temporary decrease in the production of ghrelin, a substance that makes us feel hungry, it would be useful for those who want to lose weight or if you find yourself in a moment where you cannot eat.

2 Likes

My playlist is really dying. I donā€™t get much sleep so my sleep playlist is shortened, I spend time at work, etc

Prob is some of the audios only last 24 hrs so I need to keep replaying them at least 3x each time too. It chalks up to around 8 hours for my sleep playlist, 3 hours for my workout playlist + recovery etc, 2 hours for other stuff, 1 hour for healing etc.

I only have 24 hrs in a day :woozy_face:

I wonder if itā€™s possible to somehow use the Time Slow Down in dreamseeds and reap the benefits with fewer replays.

If not, is it possible to have some kind of ā€œrefresherā€ or ā€œextenderā€ of field effects via audio/sigil/etc?

You could make a servitor and teach it to project fields into / around you.

1 Like