Premium (Album)

I know the plasma protocol will help but does sapien have a track that can detox the MRNA and dna Gene that is producing spike protein in the vaccinated people? Also reverse the effects of the vaccine by destroying or like getting rid of the graphene hydroxide and lipid nano particles? Does anyone have any feedback?

5 Likes

Glutathione reduces graphene

6 Likes

MitoQ Pure is a world-first antioxidant molecule that directly combats cell stress for boosted energy, faster exercise recovery, and better ageing every day. Great health starts in your cells.

12 Likes

The Q10 one made me get the premium subscription. Hope this helps. Was about buying a Q10 supplement along with other mito supports and voila!

5 Likes

Does anyone have an idea how The Saviour of the world (Antimony) should work?
All Iā€™ve found was info about a chemical used for explosions and stuff :D

2 Likes

Antimony is one of the most important substances in Alchemy.
It has many names and is often symbolized by white flowers.

10 Likes

Is it advanced territory or worth studying for a newbie? If so, are there reliable resources?

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting for reviews on Saviour of the world! I wonder if it indeed can be used for any chronic pain or ailment and if we could use it everyday to sort of improve our immune system even more. Happy new year,may we all thrive!!!

6 Likes

After a few loops of the Q10 field i get really high, as in feeling good. I am recovering from my first covid infection, and when i read it could help with that, jumped straight on it. I think it does really something for my recovery as it feels more lightly now and fresh. Today is my first day outside my bed.

10 Likes

I found this:

Antimony

Antimony is a chemical element that has been used in alchemy for centuries. In alchemy, antimony was believed to have medicinal and transformative properties, and it was often used to make elixirs and other substances that were believed to have healing powers. Antimony was also used in the production of other substances, such as mirrors and other objects.

One of the primary roles of antimony in alchemy was as a purification agent. It was believed to have the ability to purify other substances and to remove impurities from the body. Antimony was also believed to be able to help the body resist the effects of poison and disease.

Red oil of Antimony

Red oil of antimony is a substance that was used in alchemy. It was made by heating antimony and other substances together to create a red, oily substance. In alchemy, red oil of antimony was believed to have medicinal and transformative properties, and it was often used to make elixirs and other substances that were believed to have healing powers.

Red oil of antimony was also believed to be able to help the body resist the effects of poison and disease, and it was sometimes used as a purification agent. In this context, it was believed to have the ability to purify other substances and to remove impurities from the body.

25 Likes

I will message you in a bit with the protocol I used. I also do feel Savior of The World can help.

4 Likes

Really? I wouldā€™ve assumed youā€™d be most excited about Savior of The World. I would love to hear your insight about it. If you know anything thatā€™s not already written here.

I remember Samael Aun Weor stating antimony isnā€™t just an alchemical substance but also a ā€œSelf-Cognizant part of the inner Being.ā€

12 Likes

It is advanced. Alchemical writings are heavily encrypted.

I recommend the works of Basil Valentine.
Especially his work ā€œThe Twelve Keys of Basil Valentineā€

8 Likes

Thank for please if you can I would like to know the protocol

2 Likes

indeed

Even modern people make a mockery of it when they read the descriptions and processes.
Without understanding the context of it.

Like a dragon giving off a venomous breath
No they werenā€™t high.
it means the chemicals give off a dangerous gas when processed.
Like this.

32 Likes

Well, I definitely need to read interpretations too, If I will study such works in the future, as I lack understanding. :sweat_smile:
Hope I do not annoy you, Captain (or anyone) with my many replies or questionsā€¦ Thatā€™s not my intent.

2 Likes

Messaged you.

1 Like

After doing the soleus only two times i have elevated heart ryhtm and it feels like ive done an intense workout for two hours. Its very powerful.

7 Likes

Does anyone feel jittery after listening to the Soleus Workout? Afterwards I find it hard to stand still, have to go for a walk or I end up pacing around my house :joy:

5 Likes

Do not listen to the soleus workout right before bed. I listened to it 3x yesterday evening. The rest of my body was tired and ready for sleep but my legs were suddenly screaming for an impromptu marathon. Lots of energy sizzling around the calves, weirdest feeling really: ā€œfine, the rest of this body unit can sleep but we the legs will go for a walk now or else!ā€

13 Likes