Prestige and Grandeur

Believe it was actually the Vagus Nerve field, the old one… And it was remade and uploaded to both the channel and Patreon.

(in addition to field creator)

But I do agree with Rose in pinning the main concern down really, which is:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Quick questions regarding this NFT
It says woven worlds energy is put into this NFT, I assume The Chosen One from woven worlds must be it, however, would it possibly contain other energy elements from woven world, like millions??? Because prestige and glory reminds me people with much money…

Also, would this NFT interfere with / counter-work against other NFTs on Sapien shop or Sound Weave shop?
For example, this and Cloak of the Shadow don’t seem to be a good match to me… What about this and Cosmic intercession? Do they work well together?
Anyone have some comments?

It doesn’t have be just this item, but whether several fields work together well or not is good to know
Before we buy, if there are any field / NFTs that won’t match well, it’d be nice to know beforehand. @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

Thank you and have a great day to everyone

5 Likes

It is meant to embody the words them selves,
prestige which can be seen as recognition for the acts you commit.
Grandeur as in an elevated status from those achievements.

Each action, the effort behind it is multiplied, therefore the impact can be stronger as well.
It combines, the last glory field with a large number of new ones.
To add even a royal sense or feel to the user.

Classism exists, there is an easy distinction between how people act, as delivery people or whatever when they go to different areas of town, wealthy areas, slum areas.
These things, have these inbuilt set of informational sets that work in a set fashion, to guide perception.

anything that boosts your reputation will stack with this.

67 Likes

I’m just speechless Captain, makes me wonder (with joy and excitement) how your brain works!!
I’m really honored to soak in Sapien world
All I have here with me is true respect and huge appreciation to you. Thank you

Back to this NFT
It’s nice to have multiple NFTs, so my questions was if there are any NFTs that we should avoid using together.
For example, by using Cloak of the shadow, you can kinda hide away and people won’t notice you, I thought that won’t work well with Prestige and Grandeur (or Merry maker) due to the nature of energy. (that’s my guess and personal thought)
If there are any NFTs that we better to avoid having together, I wanted to know before buying them.
Thank you again

PS I recently bought my first NFT and I am loving it so much.!!

10 Likes

You’re already figuring that out for yourself. Good for you!

5 Likes

Seen a video which reminds me of this NFT

One of the comments
“I have a friend who did this in New York for almost six weeks, just pretending to be a socialite, making connections with people there, and then using them. He just straight up bought a one-way ticket to NY with no extra money to test his skills, talked his way into a party, and then got close with a lot of the people there and relied on them (I think he ended up in a relationship with someone and stayed at their place for a while).
Some people are just on an entirely different level when it comes to social skills.”

Ironclly they thought she was super rich so she got food for free and so on.

Wonder what levels this NFT can reach over long term use and a deep connection. Fame and the repect can really allow somone to experince things many people dont get too.

Cant wait to read results on this on

16 Likes

@Captain_Nemo this can make achieving things in life lot easier but would you recommend this for achievements related to spirituality and spiritual development since it has glory field in it? Even if someone doesn’t want to achieve public fame that is. Since it’s a smart field it shouldn’t be a problem isn’t it? I mean for obtaining “spesific” spiritual golas or even enhancing your efforts in spiritual practices.

4 Likes

That is the charisma factor she trying to imply. Using charisma and glamour field can do the trick as well.

4 Likes

Anyone who uses this, how was your experience so far? Did this field boost your confidence?

8 Likes

I just bought the field anyway.

There was no audio included, is there one existing for this field?

4 Likes

No it’s an NFT so u can just carry picture

5 Likes

Guys

I’m trying to get a custom phone case with this nft, however it seems to be a bit cut of.

Do you think it will still work for me to get more in touch with it?

18 Likes

It doesn’t look too cut out to me and it actually looks pretty marvelous! :star2::star2:

Seriously haha this looks so beautiful

should be good to go I think :)

13 Likes

I have only had this NFT for a vacation week and the effects are powerful.

BENEFITS

*SERIOUS ATTRACTION
This nft gives you powerful attraction. In public, I noticed the attraction I recieved skyrocketed to the point where I was having a slightly hard time keeping my composure. It was not just attraciton from women, but EVERYONE was staring and they all seemed to be wondering “who is this guy!!!11!!1?” be warned tho, the amount of attention you receive may make some of you feel uncomfortable which is totally understandable (Lots of movie stars and celebrities have expressed discomfort when talking about the amount of attention they receive!)

EXPEREINCES
Here are some amazing experiences I have had that I am sure were cause of this NFT

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS TICKET
I was at universal studios in Hollywood with my mother and we were just waiting in line to purchase tickets when all of a sudden a woman came up to me and gave me a free ticket. I stood there dumbfounded and when my mom went to purchase her ticket I asked the staff to check if the ticket was valid and it was. I ended up having a free day at universal studios which was super fun!

AIRPORT CLOSE CALL
When we went to the airport for our return flight, I caused us to be VERY late so when we arrived at the gate they were not able to board us as the final call has already passed. I stood there feeling like an idiot but interestignly when a higher ranked flight attendant walked out of the tunnel and looked at me for a bit, he told the staff to board us and in the end we were able to get back home in time.

TIPS

NOT GOOD FOR SLEEP (ATLEAST FOR ME)
Ever since purchasing VODL, my sleep has been amazing however the first day that I purchased and printed this image out, I slept with the image beside me and I had trouble sleeping, I felt as if I wanted to work towards my dream instead of sleep which made me stay awake. It was only after I moved the image a few feet away, I feel asleep almost instantly.

KEEP IT NEAR YOU AND INTERACT WITH IT
This is mainly for people who are new to image fields (such as myself) and do not know how to use them. From my research on the forum, to use it effectively, you should first tranfer it to your phantom wallet then print the image out. After, you should keep it near you (unless your sleeping) and focus on it for a few mins a day. This is what I did and it has been effective.

This is all I have to say after a week of owning this NFT, Ill be back in a few months…

50 Likes

What is the goal you want this field to help you with?

4 Likes

Heh, heh thats a secret my friend!
(I don’t really tell people my goals :wink:)

15 Likes

question, after the purchase, the letter comes to an email that is linked to paypal or to an email from the store’s personal account thesapienshop.com ?

1 Like

the email linked to the account, I think

Doesn’t it come to the email address that you entered into the shopping cart as you were placing your order? Usually that’s the first thing a shopping cart asks of you.

If you don’t remember filling out much information in the shopping cart, perhaps you were already logged in to your Sapien Shop account, which could then have automatically filled in that information for you, if you had previously asked the Sapien Shop to remember that information for you. (Or it could be that you weren’t paying attention to what you were doing, which happens. That would make it harder for us to help you.)

Sometimes, PayPal gets sneaky and can sometimes overwrite the information we’ve placed in our shopping cart so that it matches the information in the PayPal account. I’ve had that happen to me on a number of occasions so that now, on the rare occasion I use PayPal (due to games like this) I make doubly sure to review my order information after entering my PayPal information (although, depending on store’s setup, sometimes I’m only offered the opportunity to review my order before I have to enter my PayPal information–sigh).

What email address did you get your order confirmation sent to? That would be the email address I’d expect my NFT letter to come to.

3 Likes

I haven’t made the payment yet. The fact is that I will pay through someone else’s palpay account. Therefore, I wanted to find out which email the link will be sent to. I received a letter (from the store’s account) from the Sapiens store that there is an item in the basket.

3 Likes