Prestige and Grandeur

Dear @Desiree thank You for be an angel! Respect! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

GianLee, You’re the angel here!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::star2:
Thank you my dear, I saw you first on this thread and I thought to myself how much you will enjoy this one! More and More prestigious days to you ;) :raised_hands::star2::star2:

6 Likes

@Desiree
Hello there
May I get the audio as well? :+1:

2 Likes

Can I get the audio? I just got the NFT last night in a trade. I was hoping for an audio of this as soon as I got it. I can provide proof of having this NFT and The Eternal. @Desiree

3 Likes

Shoot me a message!

I’ll send you both @XspaceX

5 Likes

I downloaded the audio. I like very dynamic dnb music :heartbeat:, music that pushes you to action, movement :grin::boom::muscle:!!!

5 Likes

Can you send me the audio of Prestige and Grandeur?

2 Likes

can you send me the audio please

2 Likes

Just shoot me a message everyone. I sent to everyone who posted here :)

4 Likes

Hi Guys , is there a need for me to print out the mandala or just listening to the audio field is enough to experience the wonderful benefits of this gem of an NFT ?
Also will it expand or propel the aura of other fields that were listened before this , example the Knight Warrior mindset or the Spartan or even the Blueprint of Love ? Anyone has got any experiences ? Would love to hear your sharings :blush:, thanks guys

2 Likes

@hotdogduck This impressive review , is pushing me to spend my last savings :rofl:

1 Like

Wow, I bought Prestige and Grandeur but don’t know how to use it just make it my phone case cover staring at it every day. Thanks for the sharing. Getting a dream job is my goal, I’m going to speak my goal to my P/G every day!

5 Likes

Thank you @Dreamweaver for dropping all these audios

10 Likes

i have question

if i only use the audio , for how long the affect of enhanced glory, attract fame and confidence will stay in my aura? while listing only or longer maybe day or more?

3 Likes

Would this NFT help me get the car that I am working towards?

Or would solidifier be a better option for that?

1 Like

Solidifier

5 Likes

"If you have a clear idea of what you want and are moving/working towards it this item is made to give you the edge and bring you and the world around you into agreement of your success.

[…]

It helps you to succeed in any endeavor you put your mind to as fast and as forcefully as possible.

[…]

The unique components of this field […] are its ability to adapt to new goals as you grow in life and the raw force with which it will bring things towards you."

• feel free to comment your own experience, i do NOT have this field nor enhanced glory tag so im just brainstorming the possibilities…

Since i interpret success not only career related, this could help with any type of goal as long as i am working towards it, right?
Be it exams, fitness, wealth, obviously fame, or i dunno getting a drivers license, language learning, writing a book

4 Likes

Most likely will be more impactful if you reach for the stars and have higher goals

Of course it will still work for everything, if you want to learn an instrument you are probably going to attract a suitable teacher etc

But I think this NFT shows its full potential once you shoot for higher goals and try to dominate a field, wether its the music industry or you try to become a famous race driver or influencer or whatever

11 Likes

Try asking someone to trade it with you and maybe Venmo or CashApp them

Look for it on the buying or selling thread

1 Like

Send me a message with proof of ownership and I’ll send it your way of course Quan :)

2 Likes