Printing NFTs as Tags

@Forumuser if I may ask what site or vendor you used to get your tags made? Thinking about doing the same. Would love to get some of my NFT’s like this on tags.

4 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/FindChic-Creative-Personalized-Stainless-Inscription/dp/B09LV2DV2F?th=1

I also edited NFTs to get full images on tags without white background

4 Likes

Thank you for the info, Also this is what I was wanting to do. I appreciate it.

3 Likes

prints well

6 Likes

Oolala nice.

Btw, what is the first one in the second row ?

4 Likes

:fleur_de_lis: Exclusive Luxury Wellness (Elite Resort private project) - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

2 Likes

Nice Hauru :slightly_smiling_face:
real gems

(I would place two Mermaids next to each other) :laughing:

4 Likes

:relieved::relieved:
bro you know i love these works :clinking_glasses: @UgniS

4 Likes

Anyone know of any good sites to print custom rashguards/underarmour type shirts? I found two but can’t seem to see a rendering of the final product after having uploaded the desired image.

@Maoshan_Wanderer

Using one of your posts to ask how are you feeling? Still have it or is it gone?

I wish you speed recovery :heart:

had this tag for a while now forgot to post tho lol it acc looks so cool. i love birds

10 Likes

Is there a clearer thread on printing NFTs as tags? Like a clear outline with Do’s and Dont’s, common issues like resizing, etc. Kinda hard for me going through a whole thread.

Does anyone know for any more gem combos like this one? Thank you!

apparently its less stronger when you get it printed onto a tag than if u printed out an a4 size ?

is that tru or naa, tags are conviienent asf coz full size mandalas just get damaged over time lol

Who said that? Don’t worry, I got small tags and they work perfectly fine. Make sure to meditate to your mandalas, helps reassure me the energy is there with me.

1 Like

6 Likes

is there any other way to carry nfts ? tags are too expensive and all my mandalas get wet and soggy when im working and I have to throw them

Maybe laminate them ? but I wouldn’t h able to fold then into my pocket lol

3 Likes

If you use windows on your pc here is an easy way to print in wallet size photo or smaller. Then just use smaller laminating pouches. Amazon sells packs of wallet photo and business card size pouches.

Earlier post in thread about printing in windows

1 Like

oh wow thank you!! and do u still feel the full effects form the nfts ? I’d be stressing that it’s too small lol

2 Likes

Concerns about size are not really an issue unless maybe it gets to the point you can’t recognize the image. You already have a connection via ownership anyway, the mandala just provides a helpful physical link. Beyond that I think it’s mostly in your head whether you believe it can be an issue or not.

4 Likes